Hybrid View

Default Video slideshow of our CTI trip August 22-29, 2011

Here is our first attempt at a video slideshow of our pics from a Couples vacation. We had another wonderful experience at Couples Tower Isle. The friends we made this trip are special indeed to us and we hope we can keep in touch through this board and future visits. Anyway, if you have 10 minutes to burn then have a look.
    The next episode will be in April, 2012!

http://vimeo.com/28933373

OMG great video and great music to go along with it!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time and glad there will be a part 2!!!

Default Wow!

Just looked at your slide show as we were there for the last couple of days of your trip. It is an amazing collection of photos. Was good to see AJ again. Thanks for sharing

What a wonderful bunch of pictures! Thank you so much for sharing. We will be at CTI April 15-25 for our honeymoon. Hope to see you there!
    Bonnie & Jon

Thanks for the preview of what we will experience for the first time January 21. I'm glad we chose CTI
    after watching your video

great video, you did a really good job, thanks for sharing

That was fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing. My wife and I will be returning to CTI next April as well (8th-13th)!

Hello Liquid,

I had the pleasure of meeting you and your wife in the Patio on the day of your departure. Thanks for the pics! Good memories for all...Yes, it was good to see our new friends A.J and Bob and Kris and Kent in the pics too..Take care!!

Great pictures!!! You must have a nice camera! Thanks for sharing and will be waiting for part 2~

Default Very Nice!

That was wonderful! I think I am excited about going home again, finally! Looks like we will be seeing you down there for part 2. Definitely...the time of our lives.
    mona

Great Pics. Looks like you had a fun crowd to hang with. Wish we were there, OH WAIT - WE WERE!!!!! We had a great time.. Thanks, John& Wendy

Gerat slideshow!!! I can not wait till our 1st trip January 20-27 2012 to CTI. Thanks for sharing!!!

Tami

I was gonna let the guilty remain anonymous, but now you've gone and 'fessed up.

It was indeed a fun time. Now we're just counting down to the next visit.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaJohn View Post
    Great Pics. Looks like you had a fun crowd to hang with. Wish we were there, OH WAIT - WE WERE!!!!! We had a great time.. Thanks, John& Wendy

Awesome- I hope we can also be there soon for a part 2 to a CTI vacation !

That's a great video! My hubby and I were on the Cat cruise with you! We sat in the very front on the far right. We are actually in a few of the pics. Too funny.

Great meeting you! We are planning a return trip HOME soon as well.

Danielle and Tim
    Weddingmoon @ CTI August 2011
    Planning our return Home!

Your pics were amazing!!! Thank you so much for sharing.

Nice job, thanks for sharing. Makes me think we might try CTI, booked for CSA April 2012