Default trip to Sunset Bar

Is the free trip to the Sunset bar, "rick's cafe"? I think it's something I would like to try this year. Who has taken this ride?

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug68 View Post
    Is the free trip to the Sunset bar, "rick's cafe"? I think it's something I would like to try this year. Who has taken this ride?
    Currently it is a trip to "Push Cart: Bar on the Cliffs" , which is the open air bar/cafe attached to Rockhouse (It is the same place formerly known as "Pirate's Cave" where the catamaran cruise from CN a few years ago would take you and one could jump from their cliff).

The activities list formerly listed that trip as "Sunset Bar Shuttle" but now explicitly states "Push Cart".

We went to "Push Cart" last week and know some others who went in April. We enjoyed it - nice change of scenery and environment for ~1.5 hours.

Is this the trip from CSA a few nights each week that (at least in 2009 and 2010) took you to The Sands (adjacent to The Caves)? Does this mean that there is no longer a trip to The Sands offered?

Does the trip to Push Cart include an option to jump off the cliffs, or is that forbidden now?

Quote Originally Posted by zorbarick View Post
    Does the trip to Push Cart include an option to jump off the cliffs, or is that forbidden now?
    The cliff jumping area appeared to be closed off with a guard rail. In any case, if you jumped, the stairway back up was definitely boarded up and walled off so you'd have a hard time getting back up!
    There is/was an alternate stairway that leads up to the other side of the road but comes out in a yard that, as our waiter Flava put it, belongs to "a crazy old lady and her mean dog". So that is also not a good option.

We haven't stayed at CSA in years so I can't answer the question on their trip.

Hubby and I went and we enjoyed it! Got some great pics

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011