Default Has There ever been a UK Couples Party?

Just reading about the New England Par Tar - Have we ever had one in the UK - it would be nice to speak to other Couples fanatics i think people get a little fed up of me going on about Jamaica ALL THE TIME!!
    Although i does help to have a son who is just as bad. There has never been a Sunday lunch when Jamaica is not one of the subjects.
    Just wondering!!!

I've never heard of a UK party. I suppose the problem would be that we're all very spread out. We are in East Sussex - where are you?

Hi, we to are in east sussex, a uk party would be good. CTI once in 2000 and CSS in 2007. 2010 and twice in 2011 and looking to book in 2012, you can't beat it !!!

We are in Herts and going to CN for the 4th time in March.

Ha, well we are on the Isle of Skye, NW Scotland, due at CTI 18th Nov for 2 weeks, how about a party?

Hi There

Perhaps we should start with a New Thread "Couples UK Visitors List"
    Then we will have a good idea where everyone is situated and take it from there.
    Patty & Mr Patty are in Hertfordshire
    CTI 2007/2009/2011
    CSS 2008/2009/2011
    Lets see if we can get something going, it will be fun is nothing else

Hi we are from Kent, have booked for 2012 going to CSS for the 1st time. Have been to loads of lovely places first time at a Couples Resort

Hi! I currently live in York and my partner lives in Saltash, Cornwall.....it's complicated!
    We went to CTI for the first time in Feb 2011, and will be going to CTI and CN Jan 2012.

Hi

We are from Sidcup in Kent and visiting CSS in January 2012. First time visiting a couples resort and really looking forward to it.

Julie

Quote Originally Posted by Patty View Post
    Hi There

Perhaps we should start with a New Thread "Couples UK Visitors List"
    Then we will have a good idea where everyone is situated and take it from there.
    Patty & Mr Patty are in Hertfordshire
    CTI 2007/2009/2011
    CSS 2008/2009/2011
    Lets see if we can get something going, it will be fun is nothing else
    Yes let's try!
    Where are you in Herts?

We are also from Kent (nr Rochester) our 3rd trip to CSA is coming up in January

We are up in Cumbria.
    Three times to CTI, one trip to CSS. CTI October 2012.

Yes, our family and friends get sick of us banging on about Couples, and how we cannot find another resort we like as much.

Party! Party!

Hi we are in oxfordshire but would travel for a couples meet up on these fab resorts

We are in worcestershire , but only 15 miles from Birmingham. we met Dawn and Roger from east sussex at csa in feb 2011 .. Would happily meet up if date/time allowed ..... We have friends and family who cannot believe we won't try a different island .... Once you go you know ....only 87 more days till our 6th tripnto Negril ( cn x 5 & csa x 1)

Ooops .... Helen & Alan