Default AN Rooms at CSS and CN

For CSS and CN are there rooms on the AN side so you can leave room AN and spend day sans clothes? To us that is a great convenience. Avoids need to carry so much in a beach bag and other belongings to dedicated AN area.

Which resort has longest beach?

Which has best opportunities for shade to avoid sun burn?

Thanks to all in advance,

BDSuit

Hi BD ~ I answered your question on another post, but just in case you miss it.

It is not possible at either resort to leave your room nude. I have seen people leave with only their cover on. At CN, you would need to put clothes on to go eat. At CSS, they do have a grill at the AN beach where they bring over some food as well as will grill burgers and fries. If you want something more, you would need to put on your clothes and go get some food.

CSS has some Palapas on the beach as well as a large tree and there is always the option of an umbrella by the pool.

CN has several Seagrape trees although those can get quite busy.

I think the best choice for shade would be CSS.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by BDSuit View Post
    For CSS and CN are there rooms on the AN side so you can leave room AN and spend day sans clothes? To us that is a great convenience. Avoids need to carry so much in a beach bag and other belongings to dedicated AN area.

Which resort has longest beach?

Which has best opportunities for shade to avoid sun burn?

Thanks to all in advance,

BDSuit
    If you are staying in Building #9 at CN, we have seen guests slip in and out of that building without too much on when heading to or from the AN beach. As far as walking around the entire resort I think you will get some funny stares!