Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default OKIE Couples fanatics :-D

Any Okies out there that are Couples fanatics ??? :-D

We are from Shawnee. Been to CN 2010 2011 and going back in 2012. It's a great resort. The food is excellent and the staff is outstanding. Can't wait to get back.

Quote Originally Posted by caribbeanlovers View Post
    We are from Shawnee. Been to CN 2010 2011 and going back in 2012. It's a great resort. The food is excellent and the staff is outstanding. Can't wait to get back.
    HI !!!! We are from Jenks .... we have been to Couples CTI 4 times since 2007 and are headed back in June 2012. We'll spend a week there and then 5 days at CSS. We have made some great friends at CTI even though some of them are Texas fans (HA HA HA).

Countdown is at 247 days 1 hour and 58 minutes. :-D Can't come soon enough !!!

Still an Okie at heart but currently in Kansas (from Poteau) and traveling to couples for the first time in December!

I'm an Okie from almost 30 years ago. Does that count? I grew up in Bartlesville, but left after I graduated.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

We're from Owasso and going back in 40 days for our 5th time. We've been going to Ja for 15 years and grow tired of explaining why we go back. Just went to Cabo in July and, although the accomodations were phenomenal, we will never go back. Jamaica has spoiled us.
    Jack & Donna

lutely: I was born and raised in Owasso !!! I moved to Jenks in 2005 when I married my Angel !!! And I understand about the "explaining". We keep going back to Couples even though we make other trips too. To which Couples are you going ?

coloradojuli and tkingle66: As long as you are an OKIE at heart ... that's all that matters !!!

Hey all!! We're from Norman and going for the first time in November. 11-7 - 11-14. Will we run into anyone?

My entire family is from OK, and most still live there. The wife and I were both born and raised Okies. We lived in Yukon for many years before moving to Texas. AND YES, we ARE Couples JUNKIES! Preparing to get our fix in summer 2012...Honestly dont know if we can wait that long.

Quote Originally Posted by travandamy View Post
    Preparing to get our fix in summer 2012...Honestly dont know if we can wait that long.
    Travis:

We are headed to CTI and CSS in June 2012 .... when / where are you going ?

MattandLisa:

You guy are going to love it ... cuz once you go, you know Which resort ?

Coloradojuli,

I grew up in Bartlesville also and graduated in 1977 from College High. Lived in Minnesota and Texas before coming back to Green Country.

We are Swept Away addicts, partly due to the resort and partly having to do with our driver, Patrick, that is now like family to us. If he sees Oklahoma getting hit by a tornado he is calling to see if we are OK!
    Jack & Donna

I am from Lawton OK, but currently reside in Wichita KS, Going for our second trip in 30 days. CN 1st trip, CSA this upcoming trip! Love all my fellow okies

Quote Originally Posted by angels_allan View Post
    Travis:

We are headed to CTI and CSS in June 2012 .... when / where are you going ?

MattandLisa:

You guy are going to love it ... cuz once you go, you know Which resort ?
    CSA. Last minute change from CN. I hope we made the right choice!

Hello Neighbors! I am from Poteau Oklahoma but live in Douglass Kansas. I guess we are neighbors
    My husband I leave for CSA on December 1st and I can't wait! Hope you have an awesome time during your trip!

Quote Originally Posted by Stacie&Scott View Post
    I am from Lawton OK, but currently reside in Wichita KS, Going for our second trip in 30 days. CN 1st trip, CSA this upcoming trip! Love all my fellow okies
    Aaawwww .... we love our Okie family too !!! I have some claim to Kansas too. I have an aunt that lives in Wichita and several cousins that live in Derby.

I'm from Edmond and FH is from Tulsa - we both graduated from OU and will be going to couples in exactly 2 weeks!

Hey there Okie's!!! We are from Yukon and we have not been fortunate enough to become a fanantic yet but we are booked for 25 nights Dec of 2012 and thinking after we experience all the resorts that I will be able to truly say that I am one then!!! wooohooooo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerfans View Post
    Hey there Okie's!!! We are from Yukon and we have not been fortunate enough to become a fanantic yet but we are booked for 25 nights Dec of 2012 and thinking after we experience all the resorts that I will be able to truly say that I am one then!!! wooohooooo!!!!
    SOONERFANS:

I am thinking as much as I "see" you on the MB, you ARE a Couples Fanatic !!!

BOOMER SOONER !!!!!!!!!!

ANGELS_ALLAN

We are also going in June, but will be going to CN.

SOONERFANS:

I am thinking as much as I "see" you on the MB, you ARE a Couples Fanatic !!!

BOOMER SOONER !!!!!!!!!!
    Ha angels_allan, I feel honored for you to call me a Couples Fanatic this early in the game!! Thank you!!! and yes BOOMER SOONER MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!

We're from Tulsa. Were married at CN June of 2010 and visited CSS this past July. Hoping to get back again next year...just can't decide which one!

Travis:

Sorry we'll miss you !!! But I am certain you can have fun without us !!! HA HA HA HA HA

Rob / Liz :

I guess you guys are pretty busy right now and won't be going to Dallas for the game, eh ?

Um, YES!!!! We've only been once in 2010 and I lurk on this board constantly because I wanted to go back the instant we got in the van to leave. We don't get to go back this year but hoping for late 2012 visit back to CN.

And hey, Caribbeanlovers, my husband is from Shawnee, his family is still there, and I attended OBU!

Travis:

Sorry we'll miss you !!! But I am certain you can have fun without us !!! HA HA HA HA HA

Rob / Liz :

I guess you guys are pretty busy right now and won't be going to Dallas for the game, eh ?
    angels_allan, we have slowed down quite alot but go figure I work almost every saturday and that would be this for sure so I get to watch OU/Texas on a little 12" tv......sounds like a party huh?? haha

BRITNEY:

We all lurk around on here .... it helps to remember the good times we've had at Couples --- and makes us long for more. We are all waiting to get back !!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast