Default So excited...10 more weeks, first time to CN!! Nervous and excited!

I can't believe how fast time is going by now! 10 more weeks and we will be going to CN for our very first visit! Hoping to try everything offered, buy some coffee, have great weather (Dec. ?) and have fun and meet people! Whoop whoop!

and relax in paradsie!! enjoy your trip!!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

You are going to love it!! When are you going? We will be there Dec. 10th thru 23rd. Go to the Meet-up thread under CN, December! There is a list going on naming everyone that will be there and when.

Thanks! We are going Dec. 2-9

Where are you coming from? We will be there those same dates! I figure if I lose a pound a day, I will be in great shape by the time we go!!
    Only 30 more days till i can start tanning. THAT is when vacation seems real.
    See you there

Quote Originally Posted by Deet1114 View Post
    You are going to love it!! When are you going? We will be there Dec. 10th thru 23rd. Go to the Meet-up thread under CN, December! There is a list going on naming everyone that will be there and when.
    If you hang out on the nude beach look for some dear friends of our from Washington state. They are Bill & Polly. Bill is a bigger guy with tatoos on both of his biceps. They are fabulous people to get to know.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come