Default wednesday specials?

Jeesh, when are they going to have a special for CN???

UUUMMMMM Today.......LOL, atleast that is what I saw.

Funny...I've been watching for one since we booked and never saw one within our booking window...same thing happened last couple years. But when I saw the one today, I compared to what we booked (back in February) and our price is still better. .....Thank goodness for early booking rates! Now that I've seen that, I'm glad we did it and will continue to do it and IF a better deal comes up, great, if not, we are booked and we are going to book no matter what, so might as well go ahead and start the count down. We are right at 44/45 days today anyway so we couldn't have taken advantage of it. That is OK...SO looking forward to November and our trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question that is probably explained somewhere else: If I book CSS now, and a Wednesday special pops up that is better three months from now, is there a price guarantee or anything?
    Thanks! This may make me book my honeymoon soon!

I didn't see it! Had to rush off to work and got home super late! That stinks. First CN one since March!! Once I see a special, if I do again, how do I take advantage of it?

Quote Originally Posted by BostonTexan View Post
    Question that is probably explained somewhere else: If I book CSS now, and a Wednesday special pops up that is better three months from now, is there a price guarantee or anything?
    YES!!!! As long as you are outside of 45 days of your trip, you can cancel and rebook the special. You lose NOTHING by booking now! Go ahead and book and congratulations on the upcoming wedding and honeymoon.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonTexan View Post
    You can rebook at the lower rate is what I was told. If you booked under a special like, receiving a resort credit, you may loose that when you rebook at the lower rate. Of course that was a year or two ago so you may want to call and ask.