Thread: Love Away Plan

Default Love Away Plan

I'm having a problem booking this. There is not a way to select it that I can see. Just a $400 one time deposit. Anyone care to give me a clue?

Are you booking far enough out ???? I think you have to book 100 day out or more for the love away plan

You have to book 180 days out to use the love away plan. I think I posted that it was 100.

We use the Love Away Plan and find it much easier to call the toll free number and do it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by redinthehead View Post
    Are you booking far enough out ???? I think you have to book 100 day out or more for the love away plan
    Yes, one year out.

I will probably do that

We did it about 18 months out and I think you still need to make the $400 deposit and then get past that window to select?

When I booked on the last page where you have to read the terms and conditions, there were 3 choices - full pay, deposit and rest at 45 days til, then love-a-way.

hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by NewlyWeds2012 View Post
    When I booked on the last page where you have to read the terms and conditions, there were 3 choices - full pay, deposit and rest at 45 days til, then love-a-way.

hope that helps
    Thanks, I finally found it!