Default June 25th-30th anyone else going then

We are Rick and Jan, we will be at CN June 25th-30th for our third trip. Who else is going to be there?

I'm Bob, and me and my wife Linda will be there from 23rd to 30th June, celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary.

Quote Originally Posted by caribbeanlovers View Post
    We are Rick and Jan, we will be at CN June 25th-30th for our third trip. Who else is going to be there?
    Hi Rick and Jan...look forward to seeing you again. We'll be there 6/28-7/7..

John and Cheryl Ann...

I'm Sharon and my husband, Tony, and I will be at CN 6/22-29 celebrating my 50th. We were there for our
    25th anniversary last year and have been planning our trip back ever since!

Well, 'caribbeanlovers', 'bobfen', and 'The Captain', are you ready for CN in June, yet? We've new snow on the ground, but have begun our fitness regimen(initially, basic exercise to jump-start metabolisms), and wonder if others do the same. We've also begun checking this MB daily and are looking forward to seeing Bloody Bay through our sunglasses. I'm wondering if any of you have been to CN in late June before? We've been at the height of the hurricane season (second week of September), which was sunny, hot, humid, and rained briefly most afternoons before drying up for great sunsets. But, don't know much about the differences, if any, in late June. Also, wondering if any of you utilize the AN beach as we do, as it is part of a great therapeutic combination of sun, sea, hot tub, drink, and no tan lines that we found to be almost exhilirating on a daily basis?
    Hope this holiday season has been good to you and is a precursor to a great New Year.
    Irie,
    TonyS

Hello TonyS and Sharon....this year will be our 3rd time spending July 4th at CN...sunny, hot, humid, some PM rain; usually very brief..most times didn't even leave the pool...
    We are preparing for the June visit by going to CN in late Jan-early Feb for Super Bowl festivities...much needed "elbow bending" exercises needed since our visit June/ July 2011...
    We get in on June 28th....hope to say hello before you leave on the 29th....
    No snow yet in NJ..cool...windy..about 43 degree..can't wait to double the temperature next month at CN..

Happy Holidays!

John and Cheryl Ann

Hello Tony S and Sharon..... this will be our 3rd year at CN. We love it there. The weather is about like the Captain said. We can''t wait for June to get here. We are having pretty good weather here in Oklahoma. Today it is 60 degrees. We will be there the 25th, hope to see you before you leave. Hope you have a Happy New Year and be safe. See you at CN in June

Hello Tony S and Sharon....This will be our first visit to Jamaica, and to a Couples resort so no idea what the weather will be like. As to preparation, I aiming to lose a few pounds - I'm joining a gym. My wife is very active anyway - its just me who is unfit!
    We've just had the mildest Christmas in years in the south of England. Its the middle of winter yet tress are budding and daffodils are flowering.
    We arrive on the 24th June, so will no doubt see you there - not sure about the AN beach though!

Bob & Linda

My husband and I will be at CN June 22-29 for our first visit. I've been to Negril ten years ago when I was in college, but this will be first Couples experience and first Caribbean visit for my husband. We live in Arizona, so we are actually looking to get out of the heat and closer to the ocean! We are very excited to relax, swim, snorkel, and have a great time! We love to have a good time and CN sounds like it will be a blast!

It's a few degress below zero, Fahrenheit, a breeze is blowing, and I'm anticipating the 6+ mile ski this morning for my old, tanless, fat self......Then I look at the calendar and see only 130 days and a wake up 'til sun, sand, and Bloody Bay! Yeehaaa! Can't decide if I want to tan, swim, hot tub, new drink, or tan, swim, new drink, and hot tub.....decisions, decisions.
    Irie,
    TonyS

Hello,We are Clyde and Michele.We are gonna be at CN from 6-24 to 6-29.It will be our first trip to Jamaica.After all of our research we are confident CN was the proper choice.I see many of you are repeat visitors,any tips for first time visitors would be great.We really arent interested in off resort excursions,just wanna relax!! I see the an question was asked,well I asked wife and she said yes,guess if we can work up the courage we may try.I have read the Red Stripe helps!! Anyway,the countdown is on,see you in Negril. Clyde

Dave & Ginger will be at CN June 29th- July 6th. We have been to CN in June before and the weather was great !

Erin and Jeff from Indiana - 2nd trip to CN, we will be there June 23-29. Bringing another couple with us this time and also celebrating our 15th anniversary See you all at the pool bar!

Bill and Shannon from Washington. We will be making our first trip to CN on June 26 to July 2. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Has anyone out there started feeling any anticipation about being at CN in 71 days and a wake up?!?? I know, we try to be calm and collected "this far out", but it subtley plays into our outer thoughts, and then rears it's ugly/wonderful head, and smaks 'ya baby! Deep breath..... Or, is it just us?
    Jamaica, Come Soon!
    TonyS

Ahhhhh--34 days--I can't stand it! Can anyone think of anything but CN Jamaica? I find myself constantly daydreaming (& night dreaming) about what I will be doing at each time of day when I'm toally distracted...

dddddddddddddd
    Last edited by lbags464; June 8th, 2012 at 10:00 PM.

Default 30th Annivary

Hello there, This is our first trip to Jamacia we will be arriving on the 23rd.......hoping it is as great as it looks......we are Jeff & Lisa...

Rick and Jan. We are coming in early on the 29th. Will find you before you head out. Jeff and Lisa It is better than it looks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimnmariann View Post
    Rick and Jan. We are coming in early on the 29th. Will find you before you head out. Jeff and Lisa It is better than it looks!
    Hi Jimnmariann, we will be looking for you guys. We are bringing some friends with us this time, they never been to a all inclusive resort before. They been cruising before. We have already booked for June 29th - July 6th of 2013 the same time Bruce and Brenda will be there. See you the 29th. Have a safe trip

Hi, we will be celebrating our honeymoon at couples June 26-July 3! We have never been to Jamaica, and my fiance has never been to any resort at all. Very excited!! 15 days away

Less than two weeks, woot woot! I was reading through a thread that gave tips on things to remember to bring, so I just went on Amazon and ordered some bug lotion, a disposable waterproof camera, and some mugs with lids on them to keep our drinks cool. A bunch of people said they brought their own bendy straws, does the resort not have straws or something? Can't wait to be on the beach with a drink in my hand!