Thread: CSS A Block

Default CSS A Block

We were in A block at CSS 4 long years ago and will be returning in February and are, once again, going to be in a Beachfront Suite.

When we were there, the room was very nice; however, there were certainly some signs of wear including a balcony door that put up a fight every time we tried to open it (the staff was very good about trying to get it to work properly), and bathroom fixtures that were ready for recycling. At the time, there were a number of renovations done (including B Block), and I think we managed to get there before A Block's "turn".

Can anybody who has been there recently tell me if A block has received much upgrading in the last 4 years?

I was there this past Feb and our room in B block had similar glitches. The one patio door would not open at all
    and the safe keys were womped out so it was hard to set a code and the mattress had seen better days.

We were in A block last February. Everything was perfect in room A-31! Photos of the bathroom (hopefully) are attached here...
    Attached Images Attached Images    

We just left CSS one week ago and stayed in the B block and had similar problems. Can't see that there would have been many updates in the B block.

Even so we are booked in 1- bedroom beachfront suite for Feb 2012.
    Pros far outweigh cons at CSS.

Thank you for all of the replies. I have found that the trouble with booking early is that I start thinking of things that really don't matter. I think i'sd probably enjoy CSS in a milk crate, so a wonky patio door is no worry!