Default Picture worth more than words

Name:  2011-09-23_07-11-14_481.jpg
Views: 743
Size:  20.9 KBSo we had an amazing time at CTI! Great food, great people, great view. I would say the only "complaint" I would have is that it took 1:45 to get there from the airport. It has been hard getting back to reality over the past 2 days... you get used to eating and drinking what you want, when you want without thinking about price. We will definitely be coming back to a Couples resort in the very near future!

Beautiful picture. Thanks for posting it.

Hey Bricks41! Glad you had such a great time at CTI! Wonderful place isn't it!? Yes, the ride from MoBay is a little long, or maybe it just seems that way because we are so anxious to get to paradise! And WELL WORTH THE RIDE!

Anthony....Roberta here, it was great meeting you and Kate and we knew you would be hooked
    on Couples CTI. I know what you mean getting back to reality. I went to sleep at 7:30 the first full day back and 8 pm the next 2 nights. Today is a little better, but it is Friday!! Keep in touch
    rcometti59@yahoo.com or ralphcometti@yahoo.com

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY
    COR 9/1982, CTI 9/2007, CTI 9/2009, CTI 9/2011

It is always a shock back into reality when you are waiting at MBJ airport to return home and you order a drink and they have the nerve to ask you to pay for it! LOL

I also usually have a few days of re-acclimating to 'real' life. Kinda sucks.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Man that is an awesome view...I'm getting excited...84 days, 11 hours, 33 minutes

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!!

That's why we been there 4 times. GREAT meeting you, had a GREAT time. Keep in touch.

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY
    COR 9/1982, CTI 9/2007, CTI 9/2009, CTI 9/2011

Definitely! We enjoyed meeting you guys as well! Weather was great, resort was amazing and I can't wait to go back. I actually put the other picture as my desktop background. Memory flashback with a simple minimize lol.