Default Just back from CSS and 4th trip to Couples

Wow - not sure what else to say...another wonderful trip to Couples! This was our first stay at CSS and it was great. We will give a trip report later but if anyone is worried about the size of the resort and the steps and walking...its no problem. Yes there are a lot of stars to navigate at times but believe me when I tell you its not a big deal, we were in G block near the lobby and spent a lot of time at SSB and it was not bad at all. Trip report coming! Cheers!
    Chuck and Gail
    Washington DC area (Northern VA)
    CSS April 19th
    7th Trip to Couples (2xCSA 4xCSS 1xCTI)
    Too many trips to JA to count and still love it!

Glad you had such a great time! Waiting for your review.

Please, please keep the praise down to a dull roar for our beloved resort! Just kidding glad to hear about another great trip to our home away from home!

Todd & Linda
    CSS
    April 2008, March 2009, April 2010, Oct 2010, April 2011, April 2012, April 2013, April 2014

We just returned as well. It was our first trip to Couples and our stay at CSS was amazing. We also spent a lot of time at SSB and we must say we can't wait to return!

We had always gone to just CSA and last year tried CSS for what we thought would be a one-time experiment.
    Now we like both!

Looking forward to your review! We're headed to CSS in March, fifth trip to Couples and first to CSS. We're most curious about the beach and wondering if we'll really be disappointed after Negril.

Please tell me about the rooms in G block. Are they all 1 bdrm ocean suites or is it mixed? Booking for CSS this week for 7 couples and want a great block w/ a ocean view...

I'm glad you enjoyed your first stay at CSS! We are looking forward to our first Couples stay and hear that you are so happy with CSS after trying all the others is great. Looking forward to your review.

[QUOTE=chuckandgail;147079]Wow - not sure what else to say...another wonderful trip to Couples! This was our first stay at CSS and it was great. We will give a trip report later but if anyone is worried about the size of the resort and the steps and walking...its no problem. Yes there are a lot of stars to navigate at times but believe me when I tell you its not a big deal, we were in G block near the lobby and spent a lot of time at SSB and it was not bad at all. Trip report coming! Cheers![/QUOTE ]Hi, yes had a great time with this couple and thier friends Kevin/Kim and Karl/Shelly, hope to meet up again next year.

Quote Originally Posted by ashleyrm77 View Post
    Please tell me about the rooms in G block. Are they all 1 bdrm ocean suites or is it mixed? Booking for CSS this week for 7 couples and want a great block w/ a ocean view...
    All rooms have ocean views.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come