Default One year ago today

One year ago today, wife and I departed for Couples Sans Souci. We spent the most wonderful week of our lives there. We renewed our vows after 31 years of marriage. We bonded like no other time. It will be something that neither of us will ever forget.

For those of you that are contemplating a vacation to Jamaica, should look no further than any of the Couples Resorts. I cant imagine any other resort chain that truly wants their guests to have the most romantic time of their lives. And they work extremely hard at it. It starts from the top. Randy Russell has made it his highest priority to make sure that guests are informed of every detail that the resorts have to offer on this website. There is no doubt that this man loves this challenge. Actually he is the one responsible for the wife and I to make our final decision on going to Sans Souci. His on hands approach can not be matched by any other chain.

Now lets talk about Management and staff. I do not know the requirements to work at one of the Couples resorts. But what ever they are, they have a nitch at getting the best in the industry. They go out of their way to make you stay as enjoyable as possible. They all seem to love their jobs. That goes from the General Managers to the room attendants.

I realize that all of us are different, and that we all have different expectations when it comes to our vacation dollars. But some of the complaints that I have read about Couples are mostly ridiculous. I have read that it is too humid. Yes Jamaica is humid. I have read that the rooms are not totally modern. That is correct, but they are extremely clean and comfortable. I have read about some security issues. Yes you must lock up your valuables. That is only common sense. Most of you lock your car when you go to your local grocery store. What I am actually trying to say is that Couples provides you with every opportunity to have a wonderful and romantic time. But they cant force you into such.

The real reason that I am writing this is to try to inform future guests that they also can have the time of their life with their loved one. Let your hair down and enjoy yourself. Take advantage of everything Couples has to offer.

I am hoping that my wife and I, again can enjoy Couples. I was diagnosed with Kidney Cancer in July. I dont know if we will ever be able to afford to go back. Or if I will ever be healthy enough to do so. So please folks, take advantage of the quality time that you will experience at Couples. You just never know if you will be able to ever do such ever again. Hopefully you also will be able to experience what my wife an I experienced.

Peace and Love to all

FuninJamaica!
    I TOTALLY agree with your post! Couples Resorts are so special and I feel blessed to have discovered Sans Souci and its wonderful staff. I shall say a heartfelt prayer tonight for you and your wonderful wife so that you can beat your cancer and share many more years together and return to Jamaica and Couples!

All the best,
    suzyQ

Hit the nail on the head!! Couples will let you out your hair down and enjoy every minute to the fullest!

Are thoughts and prayers are with you that you beat the cancer and get that wonderful feeling of returning HOME!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Hi there FuninJamaica! Havent experienced Couples yet but just want you to know that you and your wife are in our prayers too!!! Wishing you the best always!!