Hybrid View

Default Menu For private island dining and/or beach dining at CTI

Hi I was wondering does anyone have a menu for the above. Which option is better value

Regards

You can email the concierge and get a copy of the menu ahead of time. But keep in mind that the menu can and will changed based on the season, availability and perhaps even the day of the week.

I got the menu ahead of time but we ended up booking the beach dinner for Friday night. Well, every Friday means there is a LOBSTER dish at every restaurant. Our beach dinner was no exception!!!! So we had amazing Surf and Turf.

I'm not sure if the menu is different between the island and the beach. I don't see why it would be different.

The beach dinner was our very favorite meal out of every other one. But I can say it was way better just enjoying the evening and the food as it's served. It was dark at our table other than the candles and when the food was served, we honestly couldn't even see it all that well. LOL.

We really had no expectations of WHAT we were going to eat. And it turned out just perfect!
    Weddingmoon @ CTI August 2011
    Planning our return Home!

SunshineandFire

Thanks for the response which I appreciate. 179 people viewed my thread but you are the only one I got a response.

Its our first time going to Jamica and couples so we are really looking forward to arriving in 10 days time

Do you have an e-mail address for the concierge?

Thanks once again for your response

We too are looking at doing the private dinner on the island. Due there a week today so hopefully bump into you to say hello.

I'll be the one wearing the kilt (on occasions) LoL!

Ray & Catriona
    Isle of Skye

Here are a few teaser photos! Gang I'm telling you...book the private beach dinner. AMAZING!

Our waiter was amazing. He was so kind to us. He made our meal extra special.

Soooo beautiful.
    It was just us on the beach, surrounded by candles and under a million stars. Awesome.

More teasers...really worth the money. This meal was the BEST we had all week and that really says something considering we loved all the food.

This appetizer was chicken with a crazy mango salsa. It was so good.

Surf and Turf. Mouth watering Lobster!

And we actually had room for dessert. Holy cow...it was all so fantastic.

Don't forget to order one of these!

Jamaican Smile!

I actually got the menu when I emailed the wedding coordinator. I believe it's weddings@couples.com