Hybrid View

Default CSA Wedding, 12/22/11, 11AM

Me and ny fiancé Krystal are doing a beach wedding on this date. I have checked in with the December CSS thread, but there doesn't seem to be that many folks that have checked in there; especially folks getting married or doing vow renewals. I would like to find a few more people that will be there on our big day, especially those who are also having a wedding, renewal, or anniversary. It would be great to meet some more folks on here and maybe meet up before, during or after. Thanks for any reply's

If you go to the wedding section of the website and not this mb, it only shows 2 spots reserved for that day at the moment so hopefully more will be booked for that day soon!! We booked for 12/12/12 at CSA this last March and we are still the only ones getting married at any of the Couples resorts 12/12/12 so thinking maybe after the first of the year, maybe those dates will start feeling in!! Congrats to your wedding and honeymoon at CSA!!

FABKMH...
    Congrats on the upcoming wedding :-)
    My gf and me will arrive at CSA on the 22nd, around 2pm or so...
    It will be our first time to CSA, so let me know if you want to throw back a few wedding drinks with us.. :-)

Sounds cool RomelloSobe. I saw your picture on the December thread, so we will have to do some major tanning to catch up with you 2!

Sounds cool RomelloSobe. I saw your picture on the December thread, so we will have to do some major tanning to catch up with you 2!

Congratulations FABKMH! That's my birthday! And we're getting married exactly one month after (Jan 22) We won't be at Couples (CN) until Jan 26 for our honeymoon. Hope you have a blast and an amazing wedding!