Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

OK, for the LAST time, the dates have been switched yet again! At one point we had to move to August, thanks to Hurricane Irene and her hatred for suburban roofing! Whew, now that the repairs have been made and our work bonuses still belong to us and not the guy from ROOFS-R-US......April in Negril is on!! (can i get a hellyea?)

4/9 - 4/16
    Nick and Penny
    Upstate NY
    Back to Couples April 2012

Hi all,
    Is it April yet??? After 5 days without power, phone or internet I am definitely ready!! We had 18 in of snow on Oct 29th and no power since then. Trees are down all over the place can barely get up our street due to trees down. They are calling it Stormtober around here to me it is just a big huge mess
    April can not come soon enough!!!
    Laureen

Ker Plunk!!!!!

Hello TEAM CSA.

Here is an updated spreadsheet. Correct my boo boo's.

I will be posting more about what TEAM CSA is all about in the coming weeks. I am very serious about making TEAM CSA 2012 the most successfull TEAM so far as donations to the ISSA Foundation goes, so start saving your quarters.

TEAM CSA 2012

Jerry & LaNae…………….JR& Nasie……..Il…………….3/31 - 4/8……………….1st trip.
    Joel & Laura.....................citizenjoel…….......Mn.. ..............3/31 - 4/7…………...….1st trip.
    ????????.......................beachbums94……???... .............3/31 - 4/7………..……….????
    Nick & Penny……….....buckhunterswife…….NY...............4/6 - 4/13………….…...2nd trip.
    RJ & Laureen……………..LAB_NH………..NH………….4/6 - 4/13 6th trip.
    ????????...................…JSPANN8360……?????????? ?????????
    Ron & Tracy………....…..Ron&Tracy……...????.............4/8 - 4/16...........3rd trip to CSA.
    Joe & Sue……………......JoeandSue…...….Mi…….…....4/8 - 4/22…..…….……..5th trip.
    Paul & Chris…….............…..pfb…………......Mi…….…....4/8 - 4/22……...………..7th trip.
    Brian & Leslie…………....Brianleslie……......Md……........4/9 - 4/19………..……...7th trip.
    Bob & Rose……………..….R & B………..…NY………....4/9 - 4/14………..……...1st trip.
    Louie & Susie……….....louieandsusie……..Wi.................4/6 - 4/14………....……..3rd trip.
    Larry & Denise………...jakeman2368……...NY………....4/10 - 4/20……...1st trip to CSA.
    ???????.......................futuremrsbarnes……??. ...............4/11 - 4/18……….……..1st time.
    ?????..................................jerseygirl… …..….NJ……...…4/11 - 4/15…….
    Tom & Dorothy…………tomdorothy…………Wi…………4/11 - 4/22……………….8th trip.
    Frank & Pat……………….pcompe01……….Ma………….4/13 - 4/20…………………?
    Tommy & Patti…………….pcompe01……….Ma………….4/13 - 4/20………………….?
    Tom & Cherrie………......blueseagolf…….…Pa………....4/13 - 4/21…………..…..2nd trip.
    Bill & Jackie…………..….blueseagolf……….Pa………....4/13 - 4/21……..…...…...2nd trip.
    Mike & Kelly…………..….blueseagolf……....Md………....4/13 - 4/21………….…….5th trip.
    Tim & Donna……….....…blueseagolf…..…..Md………....4/13 - 4/21………….……..5th trip.
    Jim & Janine………….…...schdyny………....??................4/13 - 4/21………….….….3rd trip.
    Kevin & Yve………….....…Dingdong…….…UK………....4/14 - 4/28…………..…..…1st trip.
    Kevin & Kim….……….....Kim and Kevin…....Pa………....4/14 - 4/22…………...…...10th trip.
    Steve & Diane………………………………..Mi……………4/14 - 4/21…………………2nd trip.
    Dave & Karon………..…Karon……….…Canada.............4/15 - 4/27… ……..……..10th trip.
    Mike & Melissa………….mikeandmelissa….NY………....4/15 - 4/25………...……...….???
    Tom & Erin………………...Tom & Erin…..Canada……....4/16 - 4/26………….……19th trip.
    Len & Tracy…………..….Readyfornegril……Il..............…4/19 - 4/26……………...…5th trip.
    Carlo & Camille................HolidayGirl…....England…….. ….4/21 - 5/1……………...….1st trip.
    Tim & Kris…………………....Jam24………....Wi……...….4/21 - 4/28………..1st trip to CSA.
    Corey & Stephanie……Sunset Steph………..Tx………....4/25 - 5/5…………...……...1st trip.
    ???????.............................Smiley854……….? ???............4/28 - 5/8…..………..……2nd trip.
    Matt & Kristin……………..matt.portell………..???..............4/28 - 5/5………………….1st trip.

More to come.

Counting the days.

Tom

Hi Team, a lot has happened since our trip last April, some of you will remember us talking about the 2 calls we received Easter morning. Things have settled down and have moved in a more positive way for us.

That being said Sue and I will once again be returning to Swept Away next April 21-28. Can't wait to see all of you again.

Sue and Randy
    9th Trip
    Illinois
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

Sue and Randy,

Great News!
    So glad that things are going better and that you are able to make it home again.
    Looks like we will get to see you for a day!

Kim and Kevin
    (157 days)

Hey all...

With the change in the weather I'm starting thing about getting back home to CSA , not looking forward to winter. Chris is working again starting Monday flying back and forth to Tennessee Monday thru Friday so CSA will be even better for us next April.

Tom I have a good feeling about ISSA Foundation donations this next year. We will be sending more quarters this time around for the children.

Just 148 days till we return Home to CSA !!!

Paul

Tom & Pam
    4/17 -4/27
    NC
    5th Trip

Counting the days.

Greetings Tom,

You can add Barb & Kevin to your list. They've managed to work things out and will be joining us
    April 16-26. Their 5th trip. Edmonton Canada

Best regards,
    Tom & Erin 22x CSA Veterans
    The Janadians

Don't worry about a thing, 'cuz every little thing is gonna be all right...
    Robert Nesta Marley

Here's our missing info....... Ron & Nikki...TN!!! Our wedding is on the 14th at sunset!!! YAY!!!

Ricky and Suzi - returning for my 20+ trip to Jamaica, mostly to CSA. Suzi's second trip having just come back from CSA in October and falling in love with it.
    April 13, 2012 to April 22, 2012
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Hey fawn ridge, my husband and I met you about 3 years ago at the Jamaican jerk festival at Markham park.We 're from Boca too and this year we are heading to CSA for the very first time.Been to all the other resorts, and have been to CTI many times.I remember when we met you were telling us to check out CSA.... Finally taking your advice! We are going to CN from April 9- 14th and then switching over to CSA from the 14th-21st.See ya all there.

Diane and Eric

Ker Plunk!

Hello TEAM CSA.

Thanks for the info and a big welcome to all the new comers. I will update the spread sheet this weekend.

Welcome back and a big thank you to Tom and Pam. They are the first to donate to the ISSA fund on behalf of TEAM CSA 2012. I will buy you a Martini when you get "home" and thanks again for your continued support of this most worthy charity.

Remember, you can donate to the ISSA Foundation at anytime on behalf of TEAM CSA 2012. Make sure you type ON BEHALF OF TEAM CSA 2012 in the comment box. Then e-mail me a scan of your receipt ( feel free to black out any info you want, all I need is your name, date, and $ amount.) If you need a tax deduction for this year, donate before the end of the year.

Also, it is starting to get cold up here. Start posting your favorite photos to help us get through the winter.

More to come.
    Happy Turkey Day.
    Go PACKERS!!!

Counting the days

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Justdiane View Post
    Hey fawn ridge, my husband and I met you about 3 years ago at the Jamaican jerk festival at Markham park.We 're from Boca too and this year we are heading to CSA for the very first time.Been to all the other resorts, and have been to CTI many times.I remember when we met you were telling us to check out CSA.... Finally taking your advice! We are going to CN from April 9- 14th and then switching over to CSA from the 14th-21st.See ya all there.

Diane and Eric
    Very cool! You're going to love CSA. Honestly, I don't remember what you guys look like, so post a photo. I met so many people at the Jerk Festivals and I told all of them about Swept Away. It's always great to hear that someone's taken my advice because I know that they'll convince someone else!

Here's a recent picture of me and Suzi to make it easy to pick us out of crowd!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida

Just found this thread. My fiance and I are getting married at CSA April 26, 2012 at 11am. We will be there 4/23-5/1. Our guests will be there with us 4/23-4/28.

So... Gabe and Mary Elizabeth
    4/23-5/1, wedding 4/26/12
    from South Carolina
    first trip to Jamaica!!

We really hope to meet some of y'all when we're all there!

Just wanted to wish my wife Chris, Happy Anniversary of 31 years. I am such a lucky guy to have Chris as my Wife. I Love You !!!!

Just 131 days till we return home to CSA !!!

Paul

Happy Anniversary Paula and Chris, my wife and I celebrated our 31st back on November 1st.
    Our countdown presently is at 133 days so we may have some over lap.

I will be the guy with the gorgeous red head who everyone is looking at and saying "How in the world did he score a babe like that?"

Tom and Cherrie from Pa
    4/13 > 4/21 2012

Thanks all...........we will see everyone in April.........

Much love, respect and peace

Mike

Tom & Cherrie

Congrats on your 31 st anniversary. I'm sure we will meet up for a drink.

We are ready for some CSA !!!

Paul

Hi Tom, Dorothy and everyone.
    Dave and I have had to change our dates a little. We are going to be at CN (our 2nd time) April 4th - 9th for our friends daughter's wedding. We will then be moving over to CSA on April 9th - 19th. This will also be our 11th time to CSA because we were able to get in another visit at New Years. Can't believe Dave and I were able to squeeze in an addition trip to CSA this year but we feel very blessed in being able to return earlier than originally planned.

Dave and I are from Toronto Ontario Canada and looking forward to meeting as may of you as possible in April. I will be making a donation in on behalf of this group in the new year and will send you a copy of the donation/receipt when I do. I bought a Couples calendar a few weeks ago by donating to the Issa Foundation and I'm not sure I got a receipt. But I know it went through because the charges are on my credit card. Hopefully I'll have this donation system figured out when I make our donation for the CSA Team 2012.

Happy Holidays to Everyone and Blessing for the New Year.
    Karon and Dave

Aaron and Barb - PA - 2nd Couples trip, 1st CSA.... needing April to come faster! Happy Holiday everyone!

Ker Plunk

Hello TEAM CSA.

I will start this post on a very sad note. I don't know how many of you realize this but 2012 is a leap year and we all have to wait another day. LEAP YEAR SUCKS!!!

As promised and also very late, here is an updated spread sheet. Welcome to everyone who added their names to the TEAM. Karon, have we met? Please make sure you correct my mistakes and inform me on any still missing information. If I do not get missing info from the couples that posted by the next posting, I will assume you are not reading this thread anymore and remove your names.

Time is flying by and Jan. will be here soon so let's get moving. Start posting your favorite photos and the special one you have of each other. Anyone with any questions, fire away. We have the answers.

TEAM CSA 2012

Jerry & LaNae…………….JR& Nasie……..Il…………….3/31 - 4/8……………….1st trip.
    Joel & Laura.....................citizenjoel…….......Mn.. ..............3/31 - 4/7…………...….1st trip.
    Arron & Barb....................beachbums94…….Pa.......... .....3/31 - 4/7………..……….1st trip.
    Nick & Penny……….....buckhunterswife…….NY...............4/6 - 4/13………….…...2nd trip.
    RJ & Laureen……………..LAB_NH………..NH………….4/6 - 4/13 6th trip.
    ????????...................…JSPANN8360……?????????? ?????????
    Ron & Tracy………....…..Ron&Tracy……...????.............4/8 - 4/16...........3rd trip to CSA.
    Joe & Sue……………......JoeandSue…...….Mi…….…....4/8 - 4/22…..…….……..5th trip.
    Paul & Chris…….............…..pfb…………......Mi…….…....4/8 - 4/22……...………..7th trip.
    Brian & Leslie…………....Brianleslie……......Md……........4/9 - 4/19………..……...7th trip.
    Bob & Rose……………..….R & B………..…NY………....4/9 - 4/14………..……...1st trip.
    Dave & Karon………..…Karon……….…Canada.............4/9 - 4/19… ……..……..11th trip.
    Louie & Susie……….....louieandsusie……..Wi.................4/6 - 4/14………....……..3rd trip.
    Larry & Denise………...jakeman2368……...NY………....4/10 - 4/20……...1st trip to CSA.
    Ron & Nikki………........futuremrsbarnes……Tn............... .4/11 - 4/18……….……..1st time.
    ?????..................................jerseygirl… …..….NJ……...…4/11 - 4/15…….
    Tom & Dorothy…………tomdorothy…………Wi…………4/11 - 4/22……………….8th trip.
    Frank & Pat……………….pcompe01……….Ma………….4/13 - 4/20…………………?
    Tommy & Patti…………….pcompe01……….Ma………….4/13 - 4/20………………….?
    Tom & Cherrie………......blueseagolf…….…Pa………....4/13 - 4/21…………..…..2nd trip.
    Bill & Jackie…………..….blueseagolf……….Pa………....4/13 - 4/21……..…...…...2nd trip.
    Mike & Kelly…………..….blueseagolf……....Md………....4/13 - 4/21………….…….5th trip.
    Tim & Donna……….....…blueseagolf…..…..Md………....4/13 - 4/21………….……..5th trip.
    Jim & Janine………….…...schdyny………....??................4/13 - 4/21………….….….3rd trip.
    Ricky & Suzi……………..fawnridge………………………..4/13 -4/22……………over 20 trips.
    Kevin & Yve………….....…Dingdong…….…UK………....4/14 - 4/28…………..…..…1st trip.
    Kevin & Kim….……….....Kim and Kevin…....Pa………....4/14 - 4/22…………...…...10th trip.
    Steve & Diane………………………………..Mi……………4/14 - 4/21…………………2nd trip.
    Eric & Diane……………Justdiane…………………………4/14 - 4/21…………………………
    Mike & Melissa………….mikeandmelissa….NY………....4/15 - 4/25………...……...….???
    Tom & Erin………………...Tom & Erin…..Canada……....4/16 - 4/26………….……19th trip.
    Kevin & Barb…………with Tom & Erin……Canada……..4/16 - 4/26………………….5th trip.
    Tom & Pam………………TomandPam……..NC…………4/17 - 4/27…………………5th trip.
    Len & Tracy…………..….Readyfornegril……Il..............…4/19 - 4/26……………...…5th trip.
    Carlo & Camille................HolidayGirl…....England…….. ….4/21 - 5/1……………...….1st trip.
    Tim & Kris…………………....Jam24………....Wi……...….4/21 - 4/28………..1st trip to CSA.
    Randy & Sue………….Sue and Randy……….Il…………..4/21 -4/28…………………9th trip.
    Gabe & Mary Elizabeth...MaryElizabethW…..NC…………4/23 - 5/1………………….1st trip.
    Corey & Stephanie……Sunset Steph………..Tx………....4/25 - 5/5…………...……...1st trip.
    ???????.............................Smiley854……….? ???............4/28 - 5/8…..………..……2nd trip.
    Matt & Kristin……………..matt.portell………..???..............4/28 - 5/5………………….1st trip.

Also, if you need a tax deduction for 2011 you can donate to the ISSA Foundation before the end of the year.

More to come
    Counting the days, plus 1
    Tom

One other thing. We opened bottle number 3 out of 4 of Sangsters Rum Cream last night. Yummy!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Team CSA....

Only 110 days until we get to see some great friends again and meet allot of new ones!

Attachment 14909
    Attachment 14910

Kim and Kevin
    (124 days)

Tom - For your spreadsheet: justdiane and fawnridge (me) are from Boca Raton, FL. I met you and Dorothy in April 2010. Hope to see you this coming April.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida

Default April List

Quote Originally Posted by JoeandSue View Post
    Looks good Tom but there are a couple of names missing namely Dorothy and yourself .............

Joe
    Craig/Michele NC April 14th-21st 1st time : )

Ron & Tracey………....…..Ron&Tracey…….Grimsby,ON........... ..4/8 - 4/16.........11th x couples.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast