Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Hey Team...

Who is this short guy ?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hey Paul,

That is too easy. Everyone knows that is your taller brother Kevin.

Counting the days
    Keep the good stuff coming in.

Tom

Default Very Humbled

Dear CSA April group, thank you so much for your passion to help the children! Some day I hope to meet all of you!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0eBW...ature=youtu.be

May peace and joy be yours during this wonderful season and the coming New Year

Peace on Earth and with You Always

Diane Pollard, President & CEO, Issa Trust Foundation
    Diane Pollard, President & CEO
    Issa Trust Foundation
    Email: issatrustfoundation@yahoo.com or dbpollard@mchsi.com

ker plunk

Hello TEAM

Please take a minute to watch the video that Diane posted. Thank you Diane.

Special thoughts and prayers to my friend Kevin who lost his mother on Christmas Eve. You are in our hearts my friend.

Joe, thanks for the laugh. I really needed it and thanks for the donation. Give your lovely bride Sue a hug for me.

Keep the good stuff coming.

Need more photos to make it through the winter.

More to come.

Counting the days.

Tom

Tom, glad you enjoyed the video, here is one from a couple years ago , you have to do this to get him to take his medicine.... (kind of blurry sorry)

Attachment 15011

Joe

Joe,

You just need to know how to feed Paul.

Ker Plunk

Hello TEAM CSA.

New years is just about here. April will follow quickly. Just my usual stuff about TEAM CSA that I have not posted yet. I post this every year for everyone new to this board.

In 2005 Dorothy and I celebrated our 25th anniversary by going to CSA. It was our first time in Jamaica. We, as many couples do, absolutely fell in love with CSA. On the plane home we talked about making it a yearly event. We had a wonderful time but for the most part we stayed by ourselves, which is what we wanted at that time. After we booked our trip for 2006 we decided that it might be fun to meet some couples on the message board before we went down so we started Team CSA. Many couples responded. Then when we arrived at CSA, some of the couples that were responding on the message board met in the sports bar. We met many couples that we responded to the months and weeks previous to the trip.

Team CSA is about meeting couples and becoming friends. We still have our alone time but when it is time for dinner there was always someone there to sit with and share a meal, someone to talk to while having a drink at the swim up bar, someone to share experiences with, to laugh with. And believe me, we laughed a lot. In no way is Team CSA about being loud, rude, or drunk.

I know I come on strong sometimes about my passion for TEAM CSA and the ISSA Foundation but the main purpose of TEAM CSA is in the above paragraphs. It is about meeting friends, sharing stories and laughs, and most important having alone time with the one you love. I don't want to scare anyone away from posting here or asking questions because of my request for donations.

I will post a new spread sheet soon. I have updated the info from the last time I posted.

Fawnridge. Yes I do remember meeting you.

Welcome to Craig and Michele. You will love this place. Start saving your money for next year.

Paul, I look forward to feeding you again. I will make sure the chef grinds up your food this year so it is easier for you to swallow. Those of you that know Joe understand why his photo is so blurry, for those of you that don't know Joe the reason is because he just woke up from a nap. At his age, he takes a lot of them.

Photos are of Joe doing what he does best and Kim and Kevin. We met Kim and Kevin our first year (2005) and have become best friends. We have met them at CSA every year since.

Keep the good stuff coming in.

Safe travels.

Happy new year.

Counting the days.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by tomdorothy View Post
    Joe,

You just need to know how to feed Paul.
    :-)

Hey Tom,
    This isn't the au natural beach. Had to crop the picture for site approval.

Counting the days to share a drink, clothing not optional!!

Paul

I'm a lucky guy!

Hi Tom,
    Just saw this thread - we are from NY and will start saving now for the fund - better late than never - only 99 days to departure!!!!
    Jim & Janine

Yes Paul you are a lucky guy.....

Attachment 15114

Joe

Hey all...

Love those flowers!

Just 94 Days till CSA

Chris & Paul

Finally into the double digit dance
    97 days 15 hours 57 minutes 3 seconds

Tom and Cherrie from PA
    4/13 > 4/21

Hey guys....just wanted to add info to the spread sheet. This will be our 4th trip to Swept Away. We're bringing our great friends Chris and Ashley Casaceli for their first trip.

Can't wait!
    Mike and Melissa

Mike and Melissa,

Great to see we will be together again and that you are bringing friends.

Keep the photos coming in.

Updates soon.

Remember ISSA.

Counting the days.

Tom

Some Beach pictures for the Newbies...

Just 91 Days till we return Home to CSA !!!

Chris & Paul

Hi all,
    Finally the new year is here and we can start the count down here are two pictures that represent why we love CSA.Name:  IM000389.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  54.0 KBName:  IM000378.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  60.6 KB

Name:  IMG_2742.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  35.9 KB

Ahhhhhh,
    The jet fuel to kick off the week, please have 8 of these set up and ready for our arrival on April 13th at approximately 1:00 pm, 4 couples, so that is only one each per person which is our suggested limit per day

Mick, Cherrie, Jackie, Bill, Kelly, Mike, Tim and Donna

Ron and Tracy

I will call your 2 Bob Marleys and raise you 1 brain aneurysm.

Keep the photos coming.

New to CSA, ask questions, we have a lot of experts here.

Remember ISSA.

Counting the days

Tom

Randy & Kris April 14th - 21st
    Wisconsin

Hey Tom..

Never had a Brain Ameurysm drink yet but there a a few sells left up there so u need to buy me one. We can toast to the wife's !!!

Paul

Goalieman,

Where do you live in Wisconsin? We are in Janesville. Is this your first time at CSA?

Go PACKERS.

Keep it going.

Counting the days ( although our official count down girl had not been doing her job ).

Remember ISSA.

Tom

105 Days Left for us!!
    We cant wait to get to CSA!

What are the 3 things that you must do when going to CSA?
    What is the 1 thing that is a must pack?
    and last question for now, What is 1 thing you would buy and bring back to the states, europe, or wherever you came from?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast