Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Hey Matt...

1st thing we do prior to leavivng for CSA is to make our donation to the ISSA Foundation for the Kids of Jamaica.

2nd is pack your patience, just slow down you're on vacation in Jamaica

3rd I try to buy something made by Jamaican hands, carvings, glassware .

Just 84 days till CSA

Paul

Matt,

Thanks for the questions. I hope you get some good answers because I don't really have any.
    You can do as much or as little as you want to do. Not knowing you guys we don't know if you are into diving, glass bottom boat rides, volleyball ............... so it is a hard question to answer but what I will tell you is something I do every year. As soon as we arrive and get checked in, I open the safe in the room and put away all the important things and my watch. CSA is a very safe resort and I am not suggesting you are in any kind of danger. I just tell everyone because you are in Paradise, don't be stupid with your stuff. Treat it like you would if you were in any hotel in any city. Save the rest of the unpacking for later. Get the sun block on and hit the beach. Get 2 chairs, lay down, put the green flag up in the sand and while you wait for someone to come get your drink order, hold the hand of the one you love and soak it all in. Realize just how lucky you are to be where you are. All you troubles and stresses will melt away. Realize you are now in Jamaica, so chill out and go with the flow. Don't worry about what time it is, you don't have to be anywhere at anytime while you are there so just enjoy the whole experience.

Do the tour of CSA that they offer for new guests.

Buy new and pack a variety of sun blocks. You will need them and they are a bit pricey in the gift shop.

If you guys have an occasional drink, Try the Sangsters rum cream sometime. It is really good after dinner. Make sure you ask for Sangsters' or you will get a different rum cream. If you agree with us, you will be buying it at the airport to bring back.

By the way, where are you from? I will add that info the the spread sheet and post a new one soon.

TEAM CSA help me out here. What are your answers to Matt and Kristins questions?

I want to see everyone post the best photo you have of the 2 of you so we can all start putting faces to names. (Joe and Paul, just post a photo of your lovely brides. I don't want to scare away anyone if they see your mugs).

Check out ISSA,

Counting the days,

Tom

Chris & Paul from Michigan !

Chris said I had to put my pix in too, sorry to all !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi Matt,
    Be sure to donate to Issa Fund!

Three things to do relax, enjoy yourself and get a couples massage We also love the glass bottom boat ride and sunset catamaran cruise.

What to bring? Don't over pack truthfully we get up in the morning put on swimsuit and beach cover up and that is it for rest of the day. In the evening we shower and change into something a little nicer for dinner you can get away with dress slacks and collared shirt at the nice restuaraunts and your wife will want to bring a nice dress or two. Most evenings we just wear nice shorts and tops to dinner.

Third I agree with Paul buy something made in Jamaica they have a nice craft day at the resort we also always buy blue mountain coffee to bring home and have found the best coffee is right in the gift shop.

Hope you have a fabulous time we always do and this is our 6th or 7th time at CSA

Laureen and RJ

Quote Originally Posted by matt.portell View Post
    105 Days Left for us!!
    We cant wait to get to CSA!

What are the 3 things that you must do when going to CSA?
    What is the 1 thing that is a must pack?
    and last question for now, What is 1 thing you would buy and bring back to the states, europe, or wherever you came from?
    3 things: relax, slow down, get a tan
    1 thing to pack: bathing suits
    1 thing I always bring back: jerk sauce

You will not be disappointed with CSA as long as you forget everything that stresses you the moment you step off the plane.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    On the web, always open

Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

"I want to see everyone post the best photo you have of the 2 of you so we can all start putting faces to names. (Joe and Paul, just post a photo of your lovely brides. I don't want to scare away anyone if they see your mugs)."

Well Paul I know the polls showed us w/ a slight lead but after the Florida votes (can you say hanging chad) it looks like it's the ladies have prevailed.....

Team you will likely see Sue w/ these two men on your trip...............

Attachment 15277

Attachment 15278

Joe

Hello all. We just booked for April 26 through May 1. I'm so excited to be coming "home". We haven't been to Jamaica since 2008 and I have been suffering serious withdrawals Don't know what's new or changed at CSA since we were there, but so looking forward to the experience. We have been to Jamaica several times and this will be our 4th (or 5th depending on if you consider a split stay one or two trips) at Couples. This trip is my late Christmas present and just scooted in under the wire before rates increase. I do have a couple of quick questions if anyone can address for me. Does anyone know if the repeater tee shirts are womens and mens or are they unisex? In 2008, the womens was a different, more fitted design. I ask because I will need a different size if they are still the fitted design. Also, what is typically served at the repeaters dinner in April? I know it is not lobster season, but I love lobster. David, however is allergic to all shellfish. CSA was wonderful about accomodating that issue last time, but a heads up about the typical April offerings is appreciated. Also, info to you about Issa donation to shortly come. On that note, do you all use Goodsearch as your go to search engine. You can specify Issa trust fund and $ is donated to this wonderful charity for all your searches Look forward to seeing you all SOON!Name:  d and c.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  40.9 KB
    Connie and David from Virginia

Scott and Susan
    Greensboro, NC
    April 9-20
    3rd Trip

Can't wait! CSA April 1-8.
    Brian and Christina from Pennsylvania

Name:  On TI.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  17.8 KB
    We are Diane and Eric and this will be our first trip to Swept Away. We changed our dates slightly from April 14-21 to April 15-20. We'll be at CN for a week before Swept Away. 80 Days to Jamaica, 87 to Swept Away can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian+Christina View Post
    Can't wait! CSA April 1-8.
    Brian and Christina from Pennsylvania

Same week! March 31 to April 8.

Jerry & LaNae from Illinois.

Default our picture

Hi
    We are really looking forward to this, 1st trip to couples. We have another couple joining us. Here is a picture of us. Look forward to meeting new friends and leaving work behind. Its snowing here in Massachusetts. Any other MA folks going there April 13th -20th.Name:  Comperchio 2010 Christmas Party 070.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  58.8 KB

Name:  274.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  61.3 KBName:  216.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  48.1 KBName:  218.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  75.1 KBName:  222.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  73.3 KBName:  224.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  43.5 KB

Hello TEAM CSA,

Dorothy and I are off to Az. to buy a house. If anyone wants to they can come here to Wis. to shovel out our driveway while we are gone.

Great job on the photos. Keep them coming in.

Remember ISSA.

I will update everything when we get back.

Counting the days

Tom

Mike & Melissa

Great pix they sure help this time of year. With the wife flying down to Mississippi everyweek this will be a even better 2 week stay at CSA. looking forward to seeing you guys !

just 76 days till CSA

Chris & Paul

Tom...We are from IL.
    We got some great responses and we are also putting together the list of things we need for the trip.
    Looking forward to a great week!
    95 days left!

A view from the bartender. Fun times!!!

Name:  DSC_2206.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  37.8 KBName:  DSC_2206.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  37.8 KB

Lorna and Alan are looking forward to meting you all in April 5th - 19th

Hi,

Cynthia and Jay here. 1st time to SweptAway. Can't wait, really excited. Look forward to helping out with a donation for the cause and meeting some new friends and throwing a few back. April 21st-28th.

Jay n Cynthia

Have fun in Az and we look forward to seeing you in Jamaica. J n C

PS- Where in Az???

Phil & Barb
    Wilmington DE
    4/10-4/17 (1st to CSA)
    5th to Jamaica

Hello TEAM CSA.

We made it back from Az. and Las Vegas. Everything went good with the purchase of the house in Lake Havasu City, Az. Not sure if we like the desert yet but my mother seems happy there.

Here is a spread sheet update. Please correct my boo boo's.

TEAM CSA 2012

Jerry & LaNae…………….JR& Nasie……..Il…………….3/31 - 4/8……………….1st trip.
    Joel & Laura.....................citizenjoel…….......Mn.. ..............3/31 - 4/7…………...….1st trip.
    Arron & Barb....................beachbums94…….Pa.......... .....3/31 - 4/7………..……….1st trip.
    Brian & Christina……...Brian+Christina……..Pa…………4/1 - 4/8……………………????
    Alan & Lorna……………..colonel k…………..??................4/5 - 4/19…………………..????
    Nick & Penny……….....buckhunterswife…….NY...............4/6 - 4/13………….…...2nd trip.
    RJ & Laureen……………..LAB_NH………..NH………….4/6 - 4/13 6th trip.
    Louie & Susie……….....louieandsusie……..Wi.................4/6 - 4/14………....……..3rd trip.
    ????????...................…JSPANN8360……?????????? ?????????
    Ron & Tracy………....…..Ron&Tracy………Can.............4/8 - 4/16..................3rd trip to CSA.
    Joe & Sue……………......JoeandSue…...….Mi…….…....4/8 - 4/22…..…….……..5th trip.
    Paul & Chris…….............…..pfb…………......Mi…….…....4/8 - 4/22……...………..7th trip.
    Brian & Leslie…………....Brianleslie……......Md……........4/9 - 4/19………..……...7th trip.
    Bob & Rose……………..….R & B………..…NY………....4/9 - 4/14………..……...1st trip.
    Dave & Karon………..…Karon……….…Canada.............4/9 - 4/19… ……..……..11th trip.
    Scott & Susan……….Greensboro Two……N.C…………4/9 - 4/20…………………3rd trip.
    Larry & Denise………...jakeman2368……...NY………....4/10 - 4/20……...1st trip to CSA.
    Phil & Barb…………………Philman………….De…………4/10 - 4/17……..1st trip to CSA.
    Ron & Nikki………........futuremrsbarnes……Tn............... .4/11 - 4/18……….……..1st time.
    ?????..................................jerseygirl… …..….NJ……...…4/11 - 4/15…….
    Tom & Dorothy…………tomdorothy…………Wi…………4/11 - 4/22……………….8th trip.
    Frank & Pat……………….pcompe01……….Ma………….4/13 - 4/20……………….1st trip.
    Tommy & Patti…………….pcompe01……….Ma………….4/13 - 4/20……………….1st trip.
    Tom & Cherrie………......blueseagolf…….…Pa………....4/13 - 4/21…………..…..2nd trip.
    Bill & Jackie…………..….blueseagolf……….Pa………....4/13 - 4/21……..…...…...2nd trip.
    Mike & Kelly…………..….blueseagolf……....Md………....4/13 - 4/21………….…….5th trip.
    Tim & Donna……….....…blueseagolf…..…..Md………....4/13 - 4/21………….……..5th trip.
    Jim & Janine………….…...schdyny………....N.Y................4/13 - 4/21………….….….3rd trip.
    Ricky & Suzi……………..fawnridge…………Fl.……..…..4/13 -4/22……………over 20 trips.
    Kevin & Yve………….....…Dingdong…….…UK………....4/14 - 4/28…………..…..…1st trip.
    Kevin & Kim….……….....Kim and Kevin…....Pa………....4/14 - 4/22…………...…...10th trip.
    Steve & Diane………………………………..Mi……………4/14 - 4/21…………………2nd trip.
    Craig & Michele………….craigkurtz……….NC…………4/14 - 4/21…………………1st trip.
    Randy & Kris……………..goalieman………Wi…………..4/14 - 4/21………………….????
    Mike & Melissa………….mikeandmelissa….NY………....4/15 - 4/25………...……….4th trip.
    Eric & Diane……………Justdiane…………Fl.……………4/15 - 4/20………………….????
    Tom & Erin………………...Tom & Erin…..Canada……....4/16 - 4/26………….……19th trip.
    Kevin & Barb…………with Tom & Erin……Canada……..4/16 - 4/26………………….5th trip.
    Tom & Pam………………TomandPam……..NC…………4/17 - 4/27…………………5th trip.
    Len & Tracy…………..….Readyfornegril……Il..............…4/19 - 4/26……………...…5th trip.
    Carlo & Camille................HolidayGirl…....England…….. ….4/21 - 5/1……………...….1st trip.
    Tim & Kris…………………....Jam24………....Wi……...….4/21 - 4/28………..1st trip to CSA.
    Randy & Sue………….Sue and Randy……….Il…………..4/21 -4/28…………………9th trip.
    Jay & Cynthia……………….jgs8163…………??................4/21 - 4/28………………..1st trip.
    Gabe & Mary Elizabeth...MaryElizabethW…..NC…………4/23 - 5/1………………….1st trip.
    Corey & Stephanie……Sunset Steph………..Tx………....4/25 - 5/5…………...……...1st trip.
    David & Connie…………….Iriegal……………Va………….4/26 - 5/1………………….5th trip.
    ???????.............................Smiley854……….? ???............4/28 - 5/8…..………..……2nd trip.
    Matt & Kristin……………..matt.portell……..…..Il............... ..4/28 - 5/5………………….1st trip.

We are looking into the possibility of some TEAM CSA hats and shirts for TEAM CSA 2012. If we can get it worked out I will send anyone who donates to the ISSA fund something as a thank you for the donation. When you donate remember to put "ON BEHALF OF TEAM CSA 2012" in the comment box. Send me a scanned copy of the donation. Block out any info you wish. I just need your name and the amount you donated. Send it to tomordorothy@charter.net. Include a mailing address where I can send you a little thank you package.

Keep the photos coming in. They are great. Pcompeo1, you posted a photo. Is it of Frank and Pat or Tommy and Patti?

More to come

Remember the ISSA Foundation

Counting the days

Tom

Default picture I posted

Hi Tom,
    The picture I posted is of me Pat and my husband Frank. I wouldnt post the other Patti and Toms pic wwithout their permission. I am seeing them for the Superbowl party this weekend (Go Pats) and if I can get a word in edgewise (lots of cheering and booing going on), I will ask them and show them this website. So looking forward to this trip.

Let us know about the hats and I will also tell them about that.

Hello TEAM,

No info, no sales pitches, just photo time.

Two of the best smiles at CSA !!! Miss you guys.

Chris & Paul

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast