Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Don't let "TOM", "MICK" --- or whatever he's calling himself this week fool you....... Last time I was at CSA me and my buddy Tim KILLED TOM/MICK and his brother-in-law in Shoes....... and Golf..... and the DRINKIN'........

Default YS falls

Quote Originally Posted by Kim and Kevin View Post
    pcompe01 ....
    1. Feathers is the ONLY time I'm chilly at CSA
    2. The mosquito's eat my husband but I'm always left alone. He must be sweeter than me
    3. We do carry on only and the gift shop has everything we need when we get there.
    4. We have done Dunns River Falls when we stayed at CSS on the other side of the island. I wouldn't travel
    that far if you are staying at CSA. We did YS Falls from CSA and it's much closer and we liked it better too!
    You can add on the Appleton Rum tour to it. If we ever go on it again we will definitely be going there. They
    also had Zip Lining there.
    The concierge desk will set it all up. P.S. It is a bumpy ride.
    We did the horse back riding also and loved it. It's like 10 min from CSA.
    5. A must have???? No worries

Kim
    44 days
    6 Fridays
    Sounds like we will be looking at the YS and appleton tours, I appreciate the recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by Sakislayer View Post
    Don't let "TOM", "MICK" --- or whatever he's calling himself this week fool you....... Last time I was at CSA me and my buddy Tim KILLED TOM/MICK and his brother-in-law in Shoes....... and Golf..... and the DRINKIN'........
    Mike, you could at least admit that Bill and I losing at shoes was a true upset, that never happens, beating us at golf, let's quantify that, it was Bill's second time ever on a golf course, as far as the drinking goes, I'll give you that one everytime

Hey Team...

Just wanted to remind everyone to Pre-Check in for Romance Rewards. We love the CSA grounds so much, just a couple pixs.

WOW Just 36 more days till CSA !!!!

Oh yeah, Play-Off Hockey in Jamaica is great, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Wings !!!

Sorry Tom no Curling

Chris & Paul
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Hello TEAM CSA.

Here is an update. Sunbirdbaby, welcome to TEAM CSA. Please re post with both your names and where you are from. Also welcome to Brian and Sandra.

TEAM CSA 2012

Jerry & LaNae…………….JR& Nasie……..Il…………….3/31 - 4/8……………….1st trip.
    Joel & Laura.....................citizenjoel…….......Mn.. ..............3/31 - 4/7…………...….1st trip.
    Arron & Barb....................beachbums94…….Pa.......... .....3/31 - 4/7………..……….1st trip.
    Brian & Christina……...Brian+Christina……..Pa…………4/1 - 4/8……………………????
    Alan & Lorna……………..colonel k…………..??................4/5 - 4/19…………………..????
    Nick & Penny……….....buckhunterswife…….NY...............4/6 - 4/13………….…...2nd trip.
    RJ & Laureen……………..LAB_NH………..NH………….4/6 - 4/13 6th trip.
    Louie & Susie……….....louieandsusie……..Wi.................4/6 - 4/14………....……..3rd trip.
    Joe & Cindy...............…JSPANN8360……..Ia…………….4/7 - 4/21……………….3rd trip.
    Brian & Sandra…………sandrabrian………..Can…………4/7 - 4/16………………4th trip.
    Ron & Tracy………....…..Ron&Tracy………Can.............4/8 - 4/16..................3rd trip to CSA.
    Joe & Sue……………......JoeandSue…...….Mi…….…....4/8 - 4/22…..…….……..5th trip.
    Paul & Chris…….............…..pfb…………......Mi…….…....4/8 - 4/22……...………..7th trip.
    Brian & Leslie…………....Brianleslie……......Md……........4/9 - 4/19………..……...7th trip.
    Bob & Rose……………..….R & B………..…NY………....4/9 - 4/14………..……...1st trip.
    Dave & Karon………..…Karon……….…Canada.............4/9 - 4/19… ……..……..11th trip.
    Scott & Susan……….Greensboro Two……N.C…………4/9 - 4/20…………………3rd trip.
    Larry & Denise………...jakeman2368……...NY………....4/10 - 4/20……...1st trip to CSA.
    Phil & Barb…………………Philman………….De…………4/10 - 4/17……..1st trip to CSA.
    Ron & Nikki………........futuremrsbarnes……Tn............... .4/11 - 4/18……….……..1st time.
    Todd & April.......................jerseygirl……....….NJ…… ...…4/11 - 4/15………………2nd trip.
    Tom & Dorothy…………tomdorothy…………Wi…………4/11 - 4/22……………….8th trip.
    Frank & Pat……………….pcompe01……….Ma………….4/13 - 4/20……………….1st trip.
    Tommy & Patti…………….pcompe01……….Ma………….4/13 - 4/20……………….1st trip.
    Mick & Cherrie………......mick7602….…….…Pa………....4/13 - 4/21…………..…..2nd trip.
    Bill & Jackie…………..….mick7602….……….Pa………....4/13 - 4/21……..…...…...2nd trip.
    Mike & Kelly…………..….mick7602….……....Md………....4/13 - 4/21………….…….5th trip.
    Tim & Donna……….....…mick7602….…..…..Md………....4/13 - 4/21………….……..5th trip.
    Jim & Janine………….…...schdyny………....N.Y................4/13 - 4/21………….….….3rd trip.
    Ricky & Suzi……………..fawnridge…………Fl.……..…..4/13 -4/22……………over 20 trips.
    Kevin & Yve………….....…Dingdong…….…UK………....4/14 - 4/28…………..…..…1st trip.
    Kevin & Kim….……….....Kim and Kevin…....Pa………....4/14 - 4/22…………...…...10th trip.
    Steve & Diane………………………………..Mi……………4/14 - 4/21…………………2nd trip.
    Craig & Michele………….craigkurtz……….NC…………4/14 - 4/21…………………1st trip.
    Randy & Kris……………..goalieman………Wi…………..4/14 - 4/21………………….????
    Mike & Melissa………….mikeandmelissa….NY………....4/15 - 4/25………...……….4th trip.
    Eric & Diane……………Justdiane…………Fl.……………4/15 - 4/20………………….????
    Tom & Erin………………...Tom & Erin…..Canada……....4/16 - 4/26………….……19th trip.
    Kevin & Barb…………with Tom & Erin……Canada……..4/16 - 4/26………………….5th trip.
    Tom & Pam………………TomandPam……..NC…………4/17 - 4/27…………………5th trip.
    Len & Tracy…………..….Readyfornegril……Il..............…4/19 - 4/26……………...…5th trip.
    Robert & ?????.................sunbirdbaby……..??........... ......4/19 - 4/27…………2nd time to CSA.
    Carlo & Camille................HolidayGirl…....England…….. ….4/21 - 5/1……………...….1st trip.
    Tim & Kris…………………....Jam24………....Wi……...….4/21 - 4/28………..1st trip to CSA.
    Randy & Sue………….Sue and Randy……….Il…………..4/21 -4/28…………………9th trip.
    Jay & Cynthia……………….jgs8163…………Az.................4/21 - 4/28………………..1st trip.
    Gabe & Mary Elizabeth...MaryElizabethW…..NC…………4/23 - 5/1………………….1st trip.
    Corey & Stephanie……Sunset Steph………..Tx………....4/25 - 5/5…………...……...1st trip.
    David & Connie…………….Iriegal……………Va………….4/26 - 5/1………………….5th trip.
    ???????.............................Smiley854……….? ???............4/28 - 5/8…..………..……2nd trip.
    Matt & Kristin……………..matt.portell……..…..Il............... ..4/28 - 5/5………………….1st trip.

Remember the children of Jamaica through the ISSA Foundation.

Counting the days

Tom

38 days, 7 hrs and some change until Tom/Mick/Blue-Moon -- whatever his name is gets a beat down..... LMAO....

38 days, 7 hrs and some change until Tom/Mick/Blue-Moon -- whatever his name is gets a beat down..... LMAO....
    Whatever, you will get a prelude to our horseshoe expertise on March 24th, which will then be repeated on the nuetral court at CSA, no matter what, I am only having one Bob Marley shot for the entire week. April 13th at the swim up bar at 1:45 pm, let the fun begin

Hello TEAM,

Mick. I believe anyone can throw a horseshoe. No big deal, Here is what I am thinking. A horseshoe tourney!! My thoughts ( feel free to help out here). We have a tourney. 2 man teams. Each man pay $25.00 ($50.00 per team). Do a bracket. Have the tourney. All monies are donated to the ISSA Foundation. Tourney to be held on either 4/14, 4/15, or 4/16. I (Dorothy) will embroider 2 shirts for the winning tean. Shirts to say TEAM CSA 2012 HORSESHOE CHAMPS. The shirts will be made and sent to the 2 winners as soon as we return. If we organize this soon enough, we could have the shirts there.

Any takers?????

Tom

Hey Tom...

Why is Kevin walking away from this conversation? Can anyone help ?

Just 32 days till CSA !!!

Chris & Paul

Quote Originally Posted by tomdorothy View Post
    Hello TEAM,

Mick. I believe anyone can throw a horseshoe. No big deal, Here is what I am thinking. A horseshoe tourney!! My thoughts ( feel free to help out here). We have a tourney. 2 man teams. Each man pay $25.00 ($50.00 per team). Do a bracket. Have the tourney. All monies are donated to the ISSA Foundation. Tourney to be held on either 4/14, 4/15, or 4/16. I (Dorothy) will embroider 2 shirts for the winning tean. Shirts to say TEAM CSA 2012 HORSESHOE CHAMPS. The shirts will be made and sent to the 2 winners as soon as we return. If we organize this soon enough, we could have the shirts there.

Any takers?????

Tom
    Tom, I am fairly certain that the four guys in our group would be up for the challenge. One couple in our group is renewing their vows on Monday the 16th in the morning so this might be the best day since I think we most likely will not be playing golf that day.

Ok, TEAM CSA, the challenge has been put out there, let's get this going. I think we should also get two of the guys from the activities team to participate?

Monday the 16th at 1:00 pm sign up at the towel station that is next to the horseshoe pits. I will print out brackets and bring along. I think we would need at least four teams and depending upon the interest, we may be able to run it as a double elimination.
    I will start a separate thread under the meet up CSA

Mick

Quote Originally Posted by pfb View Post
    Hey Tom...

Why is Kevin walking away from this conversation? Can anyone help ?

Just 32 days till CSA !!!

Chris & Paul
    He's going to get a drink! His hands are empty
    Kim and Kevin
    Trip #13

Hello TEAM CSA.

Well it is time. Amazing how fast it goes.

This will be my last post talking about and asking for donations to the ISSA Foundation. It is up to everyone here that has enjoyed ( and will continue to enjoy) this thread to give back. I gave my thoughts about the children many times since this thread was started. You know how I feel. So it is up to you now. If you are thinking about, or planning on donating to help these poor children, now is the time.

www.issatrustfoundation.com
    Comment box: On behalf of TEAM CSA 2012

Tom
    tomordorothy@charter.net

Keep the posts and photos coming.

Check out the 1st annual CSA horseshoe tourney to benefit ISSA. (Myself and Kevin have been installed as the early favorites).

A little over 30 days to go!!!Name:  Repeaters Party1.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  54.5 KB

Jerk Tour anyone? Wednesday April 18th. Meet at the south end of the beach around noon. We'll take a walk up the beach around 2 miles to Bourbon Beach. On the way back, we'll cross over to Best In The West and finish at Ossies (about 50 yards from CSA.) Bring a bunch of $1 and $5 and grab a couple of bottles of water or beer for the walk.

Any takers?
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Quote Originally Posted by Readyfornegril View Post
    A little over 30 days to go!!!Name:  Repeaters Party1.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  54.5 KB
    So glad you guys are going to be able to make it!
    Hey...Thats' not Miller Lite in your hands
    Kim and Kevin
    Trip #13

Team CSA ONLY 19,yes only 19 days until April first!!!!

Paul and Chris,

Who's ready for some Playoff Hockey!!!

Attachment 16090

Kim and Kevin
    33 days
    4 Fridays.....
    Kim and Kevin
    Trip #13

Scott and Christa from Missouri
    April 15-22
    8th trip to Couples... but FIRST time visiting CSA. WOOHOO!!!
    33 days - 17 hours - 9 minutes - 56 seconds

Name:  P1020781 - Copy.JPG
Views: 168
Size:  71.0 KB
    Roll Tide!

Quote Originally Posted by fawnridge View Post
    Jerk Tour anyone? Wednesday April 18th. Meet at the south end of the beach around noon. We'll take a walk up the beach around 2 miles to Bourbon Beach. On the way back, we'll cross over to Best In The West and finish at Ossies (about 50 yards from CSA.) Bring a bunch of $1 and $5 and grab a couple of bottles of water or beer for the walk.

Any takers?

Count us in!!!!! That sounds great!!!!! We arrive at CSA on the 15th and this sounds like a perfect way for us to explore 7 mile beach and enjoy some delicious jerk!!! Can't wait!!

Diane and Eric

Kim,

Is this better? I know, seems out of sorts without the Miller Lite in the picture

Name:  Vow Renewal Cheers resized.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  90.4 KB

Fawnridge,

Would love to join the Jerk Tour but we don't arrive till the 19th

Just a couple pix of the entire beach.

And yes Kim we are ready for some playoff Hockey. I got me a new Wings Hat and the vibes feel really good for the playoffs when I have it on. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Wings !!!

Just 25 days till we return home to CSA
    And 177 days till we return home again in September.

Chris & Paul

Travel documents have arrived, Issa Trust donation made.

Let's go to Swept Away!!!!

and I actually may be interested in playoff hockey this year.

Go Blues.

Randy
    it's all about the kids

Mick -- what's the coutdown?

According to my countdown clock we are at 22 days until CSA--ya mon no worries!!!

Mick -- what's the coutdown?
    29 days 16 hours 5 min 4 sec

Tracy, i seem to remember more than one round of Miller Lite that day.

See you folks soon and enjoy Sans Souci.

Randy
    it's all about the kids

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast