Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mick7602 View Post
    schdyny,
    The horseshoe pits are on the beach near the towel station to the right as you hit the beach from the swim up bar. We will draw the brackets at 12:45 pm with the idea of the first game starting right at 1:00 pm Monday April 16th
    Mick
    OK - see you there!

Quote Originally Posted by citizenjoel View Post
    Very excited! March 31 cannot get here fast enough!

I guess I would be more excited about playoff hockey in Jamaica, but I'm afraid my Wild aren't going to make it yet again this year.... But we're plenty excited about everything else. We can't decide what to do first. Or maybe we'll just do nothing at all!
    You're so right that March 31st cannot get here soon enough! I'm almost through another week of work with one more to go!!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by pcompe01 View Post
    Hi
    Can I assume you had no problem taking the rum back? Did you bring it in your carry on or have to check it in. We always worry about liquor breaking when checking it in and didnt think we could take it on board since we have a connection.
    This was suppose to post with quote.....

We always put it in the checked bag. Not sure when you buy it at the airport I know people bring it on the plane in the carry case box but not sure how that works with a connection. So far we havent had a problem with breakage.

If anyone has brought school supplies do you pack them in carryon or luggage? Can't recall if someone had problems with them in the carryon.

Team CSA April 1st is ONLY 5 days away!

Can't wait to meet you all....

Kim and Kevin
    19 days. We are in the teens now....YEAH!!!!!
    Kim and Kevin
    Trip #13

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND,KEVIN....

Love you and can't wait to spend some alone time with you in Jamaica,

Kim
    XOXXOXOX
    Kim and Kevin
    Trip #13

Hello TEAM CSA.

Time is really short now.

So far this year we have done a great job as far as the ISSA donations go. We have 4 days left until the first couples hit the sand. It is not too late to add your donation to TEAM CSA 2012.

At this point in time we are at $1,650.00 in donations that I can confirm. We already shattered any amount in the past 5 years but it is not too late to add to this total. If the CSA horseshoe tourney works we will add another $200.00+ to this remarkable amount.

Great job.

I really believe that we are doing good stuff here for the kids.

Thanks again to everyone who supported this most worthy charity. We have a special little thank you gift for everyone who donated. I will either mail it to you or will hand it to you when I see you in a couple of weeks.

Thanks again.

Tom

Getting ready tonite for some Red Wings Hockey and just thinking in just 12 days we will be back home to CSA. Being able to spend some away time with the wife and seeing some great friends again is just what we love.

Just one more Sunday till CSA

Chris & Paul

17 days to go!!! Really looking forward to celebrating our 30 year anniversay (a little early)!!!

9 days and counting--ya mon

Tom...

Thank you for your time and efforts for team CSA. It's nice to see when everybody arrives and leaves , great gob. But most of all thanks for the love you and Dorothy have for the children of Jamaica

See you both soon !!!

Chris & Paul

15 sleeps until we are "home" - it feels like forever!

Keep them coming in. $1700.00 now + the horseshoe tourney

Great stuff. This is what "TEAM CSA IS ALL ABOUT"

Tom

When we booked the trip we had 320 nights before we are going, now we only have 32 more nights that I dont get to fall asleep with the sound of the ocean, frogs, waves, etc. I cant wait for our honeymoon at CSA!
    90 percent done, the last 10 to go!

4 more sleeps then we will be at CSA. Made our ISSA donation, bags mostly packed. Plan on being the first of Team CSA April to hit the beach!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Readyfornegril View Post
    This was suppose to post with quote.....

We always put it in the checked bag. Not sure when you buy it at the airport I know people bring it on the plane in the carry case box but not sure how that works with a connection. So far we havent had a problem with breakage.
    If you have a connection it's a problem. We cleared customs last year with it in the cardboard box they packed it in at the airport liquor store but because we had a connection that meant clearing airport security again. Since the rum was over the allowed amount of liquid it had to be packed into our checked luggage (that was not fun trying to find room for it in the middle of the customs area trying to pack it into an already overfull bag and do it in a way it wouldn't break).

3 more days but who's counting? WE ARE!!!! :-)

17 days we can't wait!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JR&Naise View Post
    4 more sleeps then we will be at CSA. Made our ISSA donation, bags mostly packed. Plan on being the first of Team CSA April to hit the beach!!!!
    JR & Nasie, Please e-mail me with your donation info if you wish. I can not add it to the TEAM CSA total unless I have confirmation of the donation. Also include your home address in the e-mail so I can send you a special thank you gift for the donation.

At this point we are at $1,750.00 + the horseshoe tourney. Best year so far and added to the previous years we are at a grand total of $7,360.00!!! since I started this in 2007. I, along with the children of Jamaica, thank everyone who ever donated to this special charity.

Again, really good stuff here. Does the heart good.

I will keep updating as the donations come in.

See ya all soon

Tom
    tomordorothy@charter.net
    issatrustfoundation.com

Tom, Just sent you the info. Good luck with the horseshoe tourney!

Jerry & Lanae

CSA 21 days from today. But who's counting. Back to packing

Quote Originally Posted by JR&Naise View Post
    Tom, Just sent you the info. Good luck with the horseshoe tourney!

Jerry & Lanae
    Thanks again Jerry.

$1,850.00 + the tourney so far. Keep them coming in. Before you leave, while you are there (especially after you experience the bus trip to CSA) or after you get back. I will announce the final total on May 1st.

This warms my heart. The children of Jamaica thank all of you. issatrustfoundation.com

Tom

P.S. Kevin , NO Red Stripe before the horseshoe tourney. We will celebrate our championship with a cold one while we wear our victory shirts.

We're late to the party but we're excited about our trip. Kendra and I will be spending our honeymoon at CSA arriving Friday April 6th, leaving the following Wednesday the 11th. We're both from Atlanta and this is our first time to Couples.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    We're late to the party but we're excited about our trip. Kendra and I will be spending our honeymoon at CSA arriving Friday April 6th, leaving the following Wednesday the 11th. We're both from Atlanta and this is our first time to Couples.
    Welcome Josh and Kendra and congrats on your wedding and honeymoon. I believe you will love CSA as everyone that posts here does.

Dorothy and I will miss you as you leave the day we arrive so have a great honeymoon. If you want to meet some of us, check out the photos of the couples that will be there and say hi. They will be happy to celebrate with you, if you wish.

See you next year. .

Tom

Hi Dorothy and Tom,
    Made our donation today. I put Team CSA April 2012 in the comments. The receipt number is 2895.7153.4290.9485.
    We'll be there on the 9th after 5 days at CN. Can't believe we'll be landing in Jamaica in 48 hrs. I am so ready for this.
    Karon

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast