Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Default Team csa april 2012 new thread

Hello TEAM CSA.

TEAM CSA 2012 will be 7 years old next April. I am guessing that most of you reading this thread have heard of us by now. We are different than any other thread because our purpose is not only to meet new friends and have fun talking here while we wait to "go home" again, we also care and try to make a difference by making donations to the ISSA foundation to help the poor children of Jamaica. We have been donating now for 6 years and our grand total, that I am aware of is, $5,610.00. This is something I am very proud of and again thank all of you for your past support.

When you get done reading this thread, I ask that you do 2 things. First, check out the ISSA Trust Foundation. www.issatrustfoundation.com. See what they do. They are a great charity. Second, go get a jar (hopefully a big one) and start putting some change into it every day. April 2012 is 6 months away now. If you put 1 quarter a day in that jar, you will be able to donate around $45.00 to ISSA on or around April 1, 2012. I don't believe that is too much to ask of anyone. If you have booked your trip or are going to book it, you certainly can afford 25 cents a day.

I ask that when you donate to ISSA that you e-mail me a scan of that donations so I can keep track of the $$$. In years past, Dorothy and I have made shirts and hats and charged for them donating all the money to ISSA. We will again do something special for TEAM CSA 2012 but we do not want you to send us the checks anymore. If you donate directly to ISSA, send us a copy, we will send you a special thank you and you will have a record for your taxes for April 15th. (A great day in my mind because I hope to be with many of you at CSA).

Also, I started this new thread because I was looking at the old one to start a spread sheet and it soon became very difficult because of the lack of info. So let the old thread die away and start posting here. Give me your names, where you are from, what dates in April 2012 you will be at CSA and how many times you have been there. Post or re post a photo if you wish. From looking over the other thread, it looks there looks to be a fair number on 1st timers already booked. If this is your first time going to CSA, start saving your money for 2013 because you will be going back. If what I stated above is all new to you, go and visit the TEAM CSA 2011 thread. It is on page 2 below about 10 threads down.

More to come.

Counting the days,

Tom and Dorothy
    tomordorothy@charter.net

We're in!

April 16-26

19th visit.

Cheers,
    Tom & Erin 22x CSA Veterans
    The Janadians

Don't worry about a thing, 'cuz every little thing is gonna be all right...
    Robert Nesta Marley

Hello TEAM.

Better idea. Put that big jar by your computer or laptop and everytime you click on this thread and or reply on it, throw a quarter in the jar. Call it a user fee. .

Tom and Erin, you will be the first ones to hit the spread sheet. Are you bringing Kevin and Barb again this year? Has it snowed yet up there?

More to come.

Counting the days

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by tomdorothy View Post
    Hello TEAM.

Tom and Erin, you will be the first ones to hit the spread sheet. Are you bringing Kevin and Barb again this year? Has it snowed yet up there?

Hey Tom,

We're not sure about Barb & Kevin this April. They've had a busy and expensive year. Barb's daughter just got married last month, and her son
    is planning to get married sometime next spring when he returns back home from serving in the Air Force overseas. That date is up in the air.
    They may make it, but we won't know 'til the last minute.

As far as CSA goes, not sure if you are aware but we're heading back a week from today for 10 nights. (twice this year) Kind of special, as we are
    celebrating our 25th and renewing our vows. Our wedding party will be in tow as well. Excitedly looking forward to it.

...And no, no snow yet. After a lousy start to the summer, we ended up burning up, literally. Drought, forest fires etc. September has been abnormally warm, and so far
    October as well. Long range forecasts say more of the same. Doesn't bother us a bit. Snow for Christmas would do, but that's it.

Best regards, and cheers,
    Tom & Erin 22x CSA Veterans
    The Janadians

Don't worry about a thing, 'cuz every little thing is gonna be all right...
    Robert Nesta Marley

Hey Tom...

Chris & Paul

Michigan

7th time, I think

April 8-22

Diana & Steve are returning this April also and we will be seeing them this weekend so I will let you know what there dates are.

I've been saving change for a while now and I can't think of a better place to spend it than for the Kids of Jamaica !!! Great Idea Tom.

Hey Kim how about a official Count down to April .

Chris & Paul

Default Joe & Cindy/Iowa

Tom and Dorthy:

Although not offically part of Team CSA, we are very interested. Love the concept of the ISSA Trust and we will be making a donation. Enjoyed seeing you and your team members last couple of years at CSA. We will be back to CSA April 7-21, 2012. Buy ya a Red Stripe there. Go Blue (Michigan). Thus the year of the Detroit Lions.

Sue and Joe
    April -8
    to
    April -22
    5th visit

Tom, saving $$ to donate.

Joe

Joe and Cindy,

A couple of things here, some good some not good. First a couple of questions. Are you guys from Iowa? How many times have you been to CSA? Did you ever stop and say hi to any of us?

Now for the bad. Do you realize that Dorothy and I live in Wisconsin, home of the Packers, Badgers, and Brewers? Rooting for anything that comes out of Mich. is bad. Really bad. ( You will be hearing from Joe and Paul on that).

Now for the good. You are now part of TEAM CSA. That is only if: you are going to CSA to spend time with each other. Want to meet new friends. Laugh a little. Laugh a lot. Also you must be between the ages of 18 to 180. So if you fit these requirements, your in.

Post a Photo of the 2 of you so I can see if I recognize you.

Welcome to TEAM CSA.

More to come.

You know, maybe we should start thinking about booking??????

Tom

Brian & Leslie
    Maryland
    April 9 - 19
    7th Time

Default New to Team CSA

Kris & Tim
    Southeastern Wisconsin
    April 21-28th, 2012
    Second trip to a Couples 1st trip was to CN last June. Have visited CSA on a trading places day and and can't wait to stay there. Also 1st trip not in June. Hope the weather is great in April.
    Former "S" patrons who have stopped drinking the kool-aid. Looking forward to meeting new friends.

Ron & Tracey
    April 8-16 CSA
    April 16-22 CN
    6 months and counting
    Name:  252262_10150287980234305_680539304_9013939_5477081_n.jpg
Views: 2022
Size:  36.7 KB

Hello TEAM CSA.

Here is my first attempt at a spread sheet. I reviewed the 2 threads for 2012 and looked back to 2011 and 2010. I know I missed some info and I know I should remember more than I do but here it is. As always, correct all my boo boo's and respond with any missing info.

How about that Tom and Erin going for their 19 time!!!!!!

More to come.

Counting the days.

Tom

TEAM CSA 2012

pcompe01?????????????????????????????????????????? ??

Joel???????.....................citizenjoel……....? ??................3/31 - 4/7…………...….1st trip.
    ????????.......................beachbums94……???... .............3/31 - 4/7………..……….????
    Nick & Penny……….....buckhunterswife…….??...............4/6 - 4/13………….…...2nd trip.
    ????????...................…JSPANN8360……?????????? ?????????
    Ron & Tracy………....…..Ron&Tracy……...????.............4/8 - 4/16...........3rd trip to CSA.
    Joe & Sue……………......JoeandSue…...….Mi…….…....4/8 - 4/22…..…….……..5th trip.
    Paul & Chris…….............…..pfb…………......Mi…….…....4/8 - 4/22……...………..7th trip.
    Brian & Leslie…………....Brianleslie……......Md……........4/9 - 4/19………..……...7th trip.
    Bob & Rose……………..….R & B………..…NY………....4/9 - 4/14………..……...1st trip.
    Louie & Susie……….....louieandsusie……..??.................4/6 - 4/14………....……..3rd trip.
    Larry & Denise………...jakeman2368……...NY………....4/10 - 4/20……...1st trip to CSA.
    ???????.......................futuremrsbarnes……??. ...............4/11 - 4/18……….……..1st time.
    ?????..................................jerseygirl… …..….NJ……...…4/11 - 4/15…….
    Tom & Cherrie………......blueseagolf…….…Pa………....4/13 - 4/21…………..…..2nd trip.
    Bill & Jackie…………..….blueseagolf……….Pa………....4/13 - 4/21……..…...…...2nd trip.
    Mike & Kelly…………..….blueseagolf……....Md………....4/13 - 4/21………….…….5th trip.
    Tim & Donna……….....…blueseagolf…..…..Md………....4/13 - 4/21………….……..5th trip.
    Jim & Janine………….…...schdyny………....??................4/13 - 4/21………….….….3rd trip.
    Kevin & Yve………….....…Dingdong…….…UK………....4/14 - 4/28…………..…..…1st trip.
    Kevin & Kim….……….....Kim and Kevin…....Pa………....4/14 - 4/22…………...…...10th trip.
    Dave & Karon………..…Karon……….…Canada.............4/15 - 4/27… ……..……..10th trip.
    Mike & Melissa………….mikeandmelissa….NY………....4/15 - 4/25………...……...….???
    Tom & Erin………………...Tom & Erin…..Canada……....4/16 - 4/26………….……19th trip.
    Len & Tracy…………..….Readyfornegril……Il..............…4/19 - 4/26……………...…5th trip.
    ?????..................................HolidayGirl …....England…..….4/21 - 5/1……………...….1st trip.
    Tim & Kris…………………....Jam24………....Wi……...….4/21 - 4/28………..1st trip to CSA.
    Corey & Stephanie……Sunset Steph………..Tx………....4/25 - 5/5…………...……...1st trip.
    ???????.............................Smiley854……….? ???............4/28 - 5/8…..………..……2nd trip.[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by tomdorothy View Post
    Hello TEAM CSA.

Here is my first attempt at a spread sheet. I reviewed the 2 threads for 2012 and looked back to 2011 and 2010. I know I missed some info and I know I should remember more than I do but here it is. As always, correct all my boo boo's and respond with any missing info.

How about that Tom and Erin going for their 19 time!!!!!!

More to come.

Counting the days.

Tom

TEAM CSA 2012

pcompe01?????????????????????????????????????????? ??

Joel???????.....................citizenjoel……....? ??................3/31 - 4/7…………...….1st trip.
    ????????.......................beachbums94……???... .............3/31 - 4/7………..……….????
    Nick & Penny……….....buckhunterswife…….??...............4/6 - 4/13………….…...2nd trip.
    ????????...................…JSPANN8360……?????????? ?????????
    Ron & Tracy………....…..Ron&Tracy……...????.............4/8 - 4/16...........3rd trip to CSA.
    Joe & Sue……………......JoeandSue…...….Mi…….…....4/8 - 4/22…..…….……..5th trip.
    Paul & Chris…….............…..pfb…………......Mi…….…....4/8 - 4/22……...………..7th trip.
    Brian & Leslie…………....Brianleslie……......Md……........4/9 - 4/19………..……...7th trip.
    Bob & Rose……………..….R & B………..…NY………....4/9 - 4/14………..……...1st trip.
    Louie & Susie……….....louieandsusie……..??.................4/6 - 4/14………....……..3rd trip.
    Larry & Denise………...jakeman2368……...NY………....4/10 - 4/20……...1st trip to CSA.
    ???????.......................futuremrsbarnes……??. ...............4/11 - 4/18……….……..1st time.
    ?????..................................jerseygirl… …..….NJ……...…4/11 - 4/15…….
    Tom & Cherrie………......blueseagolf…….…Pa………....4/13 - 4/21…………..…..2nd trip.
    Bill & Jackie…………..….blueseagolf……….Pa………....4/13 - 4/21……..…...…...2nd trip.
    Mike & Kelly…………..….blueseagolf……....Md………....4/13 - 4/21………….…….5th trip.
    Tim & Donna……….....…blueseagolf…..…..Md………....4/13 - 4/21………….……..5th trip.
    Jim & Janine………….…...schdyny………....??................4/13 - 4/21………….….….3rd trip.
    Kevin & Yve………….....…Dingdong…….…UK………....4/14 - 4/28…………..…..…1st trip.
    Kevin & Kim….……….....Kim and Kevin…....Pa………....4/14 - 4/22…………...…...10th trip.
    Dave & Karon………..…Karon……….…Canada.............4/15 - 4/27… ……..……..10th trip.
    Mike & Melissa………….mikeandmelissa….NY………....4/15 - 4/25………...……...….???
    Tom & Erin………………...Tom & Erin…..Canada……....4/16 - 4/26………….……19th trip.
    Len & Tracy…………..….Readyfornegril……Il..............…4/19 - 4/26……………...…5th trip.
    ?????..................................HolidayGirl …....England…..….4/21 - 5/1……………...….1st trip.
    Tim & Kris…………………....Jam24………....Wi……...….4/21 - 4/28………..1st trip to CSA.
    Corey & Stephanie……Sunset Steph………..Tx………....4/25 - 5/5…………...……...1st trip.
    ???????.............................Smiley854……….? ???............4/28 - 5/8…..………..……2nd trip.[/SIZE]
    Looks good Tom but there are a couple of names missing namely Dorothy and yourself .............

Joe

Hi all,
    Well I was not sure we were going to make it to paradise this year it has been a bad one. I have a metal bone in my leg and broke it so I have spent the last 5 mos recuperating but things are looking up an we finally booked our vacation today. Thank god for Mass Gen Hospital.
    Tom you can add Laureen & RJ.... LAB_NH....... 4/6/11 - 4/13/11........6th trip
    Also for any of you that have not booked I could not find availability for anything other than garden suites from April 9th thru April 23 so CSA is booking up fast
    Cant wait till spring. Go Patriots
    Laureen

Tom:

Here is our missing info: Hartford, WI

Hello TEAM CSA.

Ok Joe settle down. We are booked 4/11 - 4/22. I will update the sheet soon. Keep the info coming.

Kim you are our offical count down girl. Start a count down to 3/31/12.

Laureen is correct. It looks like CSA is filling up fast. Our only choice was between garden veranda and atrium suites at least for our time frame.

Now I can seriously start counting the days.

Tom

Hey Tom...

Just wanted to add to the list.

Diana & Steve
    Michigan
    April 14-21
    2nd trip

thanks big guy.

counting the days

Still need a official countdown Kim...

Paul

hi
    pcompe01 represents Frank, Pat, Patti and Tommy from MA. We will be there from 4/13 to 4/20th

Matt/Kristin
    First Time CSA
    First Time to a Couples!

April 28-May 5

Team CSA count down.....

157 days until we are home again

Kim and Kevin
    (171 days)

Rest of our info...

Joel & Laura (citizenjoel) -- coming to CSA for the frist time 3/31-4/7 from Minnesota. Bringing three other couples with, but I'll let them post info on their own. Look forward to meeting everyone!

Thanks Kim I needed that Pix right now!!!

Paul

Tom, We are booked for 03/31 to 04/08.

Jerry & LaNae from Illinois.
    First time to CSA!

My missing info.... Camille and Carlo....Counting the days....

Default April 13th through April 21st

Ok, so it is Saturday October 29th and I am sitting on my front porch watching the snow coming down, listening to the branches being snapped off my trees, one by one until the entire yard looks like a bomb has been dropped on it.

Then I remember, 165 days to go until we are back at CSA. I hear the guys from the activities crew again calling me Papa Smurf, I laugh to myself as I take photos of what is to be 6 inches of snow on the ground before Halloween even arrives.

OK, a Bob Marley shot and a cup of Blue Mountain, ahhhhhhh, 165 to go

Mick

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast