Default NFL Sunday at CSS?

we will be arriving at CSS for our first trip on Friday...was wondering if there are TVs in any of the bars to catch some Sunday football action?

Would love to know too. We are arriving at CSS on 11/12 and my Detroi Lions are actually doing great, so we'd like to see them.

most of my time was spent at the beach bar, no tv there. there maybe one at the ballon bar but i'm not sure. take a mobile device and check espn's updates on their website. not the same as watching it but you're in Jamaica, why lock yourself onto a tv?

most nfl fans go to margaritaville for games on sunday. 5 minute cab ride and they have the sunday ticket and about 10-12 flatscreen tv's. pretty fun as most americans converge at game time

is there a big screen tv in the room by the lobby that has the pool table and internet cafe?

I always watch the games in the game room next to the Internet cafe, one year it was p,shorts, we ad beer popcorn and nachos - made or a great atmosphere - enjoy

if there is it probably wont have american network tv or football

We were at CSS in 2009 for the AFC/NFC championship games. They set up a large screen TV in the Ballon Bar to watch the games. Not sure if they would do this for regular season games, though. Of course, you can get the game in your room, but not as much fun as watching with others.

TonyandJulie - you'd be surprised at the amount of American TV that is shown in Jamaica. They have all the major U.S. channels, including ESPN. I kid Bob that they have better cable than we do in New York.

Quote Originally Posted by JULSWH View Post
    I always watch the games in the game room next to the Internet cafe, one year it was p,shorts, we ad beer popcorn and nachos - made or a great atmosphere - enjoy
    just realised the mistake in not proofreading. This was meant to say that one year it was the playoffs (p,shorts???) we had beer and popcorn and nachos in the game room by the internet cafe. And just to make this more bizarre, I misread the title of the post as I was at CN not CSS!!! in other words I am a complete numpty! still hope you are able to catch the games, as said by another post, it is great fun bonding with other fans over the game, even if you are rooting for different teams.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyandjulie View Post
    if there is it probably wont have american network tv or football
    All four of the resorts have all of the major American channels (including ABC, CBS, NBC, and Fox). The resorts air the programming from Miami affiliates, so the resorts show the games that air in the Miami area on any given week.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).