Default Traveling to CTI 04/2012

My fiance and I will be traveling to CTI in April 2012 for our wedding along with 20 guests. Just wondering what helpful tips I need to know before we go? any packing tips, what to take? Anything we definitely need to do or request? I look forward to any suggestions. Thanks everyone.
    Katie

Congratulations! When will you be at the resort? It's a wonderful place to get married, if we had it to do over again, and might in April, we would do it at CTI. The best tip is to spend every waking minute here on the board reading everything you can. Every question has already been asked, from weather to packing to...everything! If you are thinking of it, chances are someone already has and asked it, lol often repetitively but thats ok, we love sharing in the excitement of the people new to Couples! The best thing to know is that you can totally play it by ear, this is the land of Yes. A great attitude is a must (but then again, who wants to be miserable in paradise, mon??)and a wonderful time will be had by all.
    mona

Quote Originally Posted by Mona_and_rob View Post
    Congratulations! When will you be at the resort? It's a wonderful place to get married, if we had it to do over again, and might in April, we would do it at CTI. The best tip is to spend every waking minute here on the board reading everything you can. Every question has already been asked, from weather to packing to...everything! If you are thinking of it, chances are someone already has and asked it, lol often repetitively but thats ok, we love sharing in the excitement of the people new to Couples! The best thing to know is that you can totally play it by ear, this is the land of Yes. A great attitude is a must (but then again, who wants to be miserable in paradise, mon??)and a wonderful time will be had by all.
    mona
    I 1000% agree. the time goes by so fast also. My tips: Don't argue with your mate about anything, don't sweat the small stuff, try ALL of the restaurants including the buffet, The food is devine. Be kind to the staff, the ride to the resort is long so take in the scenery, have at least one beef or chicken pattie, try the icecream (it was embarrasing how much I ate), take in some of the activities/events they offer. Also, April is a busy month at CTI which (in my opinion) adds even more excitement

One love

You will have a wonderful wedding.

Go to the Spa and pamper yourselves
    Try as many restaurants as you can
    Dunns River Falls
    Snorkeling and Glass bottom boat rides
    Catermeran Cruise
    Get to know the staff and talk with them
    Relax

We paid extra to go on a private boat ride. It is one of the highlights of trip. They take you to Ochis Rios from the water.

KatieJo2304 Welcome to the family.
    Take a look on the Meet up at Tower Isle post. There you will see the April Amigos 2012 post. Feel free to add your names to that list. Welcome to the April Amigos.

Richie