Thread: "Rule Breakers"

Default "Rule Breakers"

I "REALLY" hope the problem of "Rule Breakers" will be cleared up by the time my wife and I return home to CN in Jan. It isn`t very romantic to have people gawking at you and SO while you`re trying to relax and sunwhorship. We love CN. We have been to CSS and prefer CN because of the beach. Randymon, You seem like a pretty "Take Care of Business" guy. Possibly you could address this problem once and for all. Rules are Rules! I am a security guard. If I do not do my job, I am replaced/fired. The situation that happened with gig99hc could have escalated to real trouble if someone had a bad temper. As I stated before, we love CN and we don`t need things like "Rule Breakers" ruining our wonderful A/N experience at your beautiful resort. Thank you for your time.
    Ere De Fun Don Done
    Grand Lido Sans Souci Feb. 2002, Couples Negril Feb. 2010,
    Couples Negril,Feb. 2011, Couples Negril Jan. 2012,
    Cool Runnings eh!

The problem is we do not know all the facts. The group may have spent a lot of time at the beach, but they were single at the time.

My wife and I go to CTI and we are solo on the Island from time to time. I golf, she goes to spa, and one of us wants to go to room to get something. No problem.

If a single that the has never been to the island water sports does inform them the rules. If they know you, a single can go back and forth.
    Irie Mon