Default What is the best building at CN???

Just wandering if anyone could make a building number suggestion for CN. Several people I have talked to said they could see the nude beach or was loud. We have reserved a basic garden room and just want something private... don't care if we can see the beach or not. Thanks.... 10 days till departure

We just LOVED building #1 in a garden view. Steps from the beach, beach bar & grill and very quiet. Tommywommy's favorite building to!
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

There isn't a bad room on the resort!

Been in building #3, #4 and #8 never had any problems.

Building #1 is our favorite. Close to everything.

If you're at Couples Negril, you have the best room!!!

We've stayed in 4 and 1. Loved them both, but prefer 1 because it is so close to the beach, beach bar, and grill.

Any Bldg at CN Is Great - You're in PARADISE!!! We Love bldgs 6 thru 9 with both 6 and 9 being our Favs!!! BUT Bldg 8 was Pretty Fantastic this last trip since we were in a SUITE!!! Very Sweet!!!

Any building at CN is good!!!!!

Another vote for building 1.

I get very attached to the room I am in at the moment. I think there could never be a better room. Each time we go(5 times) we have been in different rooms and buildings. I have absolutely loved every room they have put us in. Sometimes change is good. Just go with the flow. You are going to LOVE IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Shari and James View Post
    We just LOVED building #1 in a garden view. Steps from the beach, beach bar & grill and very quiet. Tommywommy's favorite building to!
    That's the room type we chose for the Negril leg of our trip, and Bldg 1 seems to be the best amongst equals, which is why we pre-recommended it with our booking, altho I know it's not guaranteed. I'm cool with whichever bldg we end up staying in.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

we like the end of the beach where bldg 6 or 9 is located. All of the boats and watersports toys are sitting on the beach in front of bldg 1 so you have to walk around that stuff to find a place to sit.

but any building at CN is better than the building that I am sitting in now.

Quote Originally Posted by drbcwp View Post
    All of the boats and watersports toys are sitting on the beach in front of bldg 1 so you have to walk around that stuff to find a place to sit.
    That's Building 5.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

We stayed in Bldg. 8 the first time.....LOVED IT. Stayed in building 3.....LOVED IT......stayed in building 5 LOVED IT. Looking back, I guess I would pick #5 but am not sure if it is because that is the one that is freshest in my memory. No matter what room they put me in..I am going to LOVE IT.

We have been there three x's andluv building 4-absolutely hands down..

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela View Post
    That's Building 5.

Yes Pamela is correct that is building 5 near the water sports hut the beach is clear in front of building #1
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

We indeed choose building 1 but like the others,any building at CN is wonderful.
    Last edited by Tommywommy; October 6th, 2009 at 03:26 PM.

my bad, I was counting from the wrong end. Our first trip we had building 5, we had to walk a bit to find our perfect spot on the beach. There were a bunch of children staying at the RIU next door to building #5, now we always try for building #6 or #9