Thread: Live Music

Default Live Music

Just wondering if anyone has been or would recommend an off site bar in Negril to see a bit of live music? This will be our first stay at a couples (swept away) resort. we will be there over New Years and it is our 25th wedding annivesary. any advice would be great...

You will want to stay at the resort for New Years Eve because I have heard they throw one heck of a party! However, my suggestion would be to walk the beach south of CSA ( take a left when you are facing the beach) and you will see signs up on the beach advertising weekly live entertainment on the beach.

Assuming that the schedules have not changed, the following establishments (alphabetically) offer live music:

Alfred's - Sunday, Tuesday and Friday nights (Beach Road)

Bourban Beach - Monday and Thursday nights (Beach Road)

Roots Bamboo - Wednesday nights (Beach Road)

SeaStar Inn - Saturday nights (with free pick up and drop off service - I think?) (West End)

Here's a link to a map of Negril establishments to give you an idea of where these places are located. Note that the map is not exactly to scale.

http://www.maherconsulting.com/negri...p2011final.pdf
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Needbluewater, great list. the Saturday Seastar Inn music is also webcast live via realnegril.com so if you go your folks back home can see you there.

i have to say that .pdf map is one of the best i have ever seen of long bay and the cliff area and thanks so much for sharing that.

Randy
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

NeedBlueWater, thanks for sharing the great map! It's the best one I've seen to date, very detailed.