Thread: Good News!

Default Good News!

I got a job! It is commission only, but I've been there for 2 days and have done great! It is a new career for me, but something I have wanted to do for a long time.

Scott still doesn't have a job and his prospects have dried up. So please be praying for him. I think he is getting really frustrated.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

That is great news! Sales is tough,but if you are successful the rewards are unlimited. I am retired for almost 3 years now,but I had a long and fruitful career in sales for 42 yearsd. Don't give up and if it is a no sale move onto the next prospect

Rich

Congrats. And don't worry, when the right job for him comes along he will get it. I remember looking for work, thinking I really wanted a certain job I interviewed for, but kept interviewing for others, didn't get that job, but got one of the other jobs I interviewed for. Was the best thing for me. After talking to the person who did get the job, I was much better off getting the one I got. It seems the good Lord looks out for us all, and will give us what he thinks is best. Good luck on the new job (you will be great) and best of luck to Scott, something will come along soon.
    Linda

Juli,

Your news is wonderful news! I pray that it works out for you and that Scott is able to find something that is a good fit for him as well. Things are moving in the right direction, congratulations!

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)

OMG how great to hear that Juli!!!! YAY!!!!! So happy to hear the good news and Scott is still in our prayers!!!!

Juli,
    Congrats on the job! Sounds like you are going to do well!

One Love,
    suzyQ

That's really good news Juli. Not just for the money, but it will give you reason to get up in the morning and get going. You have endured some pretty harendous hardships. But you are still here, grappling with "moving on".
    Because of this MB, we have been able to help others deal with their situations, and we have had others reach out to us. We are never alone.
    There is a huge resovoir of understanding, compassion, sympathy, empathy, kindness, love and so much more. We are a microcosim of the universe. And for everything in the world that makes us all different, underneath, we are all the same. Human. With all its complexeties. And as the door to past painful events closes tightly, these "complexeties" will help bring you to a better place.

Richie

Good to hear about you but sad for Scott!

Great news! One step at a time. Never lose hope!

YEA!! I'll keep you in my prayers

AWESOME NEWS!!! Keep plugging away great things are still to come!!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Congratulations Julie. Can't wait to get you back to CN!

Congrats!!!

Good news and thanks for sharing. Will keep good thoughts coming your way for Scott.
    Vicky

great news on your job Juli, Scott's job soon come mon. with all you two have been through the upside has to be there for you two soon.

Randy
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

Great news! Don't lose hope..... better days are ahead for Scott, too.

Scott has a phone interview at 11:00 PDT on Monday (10/10). All prayers appreciated. It is with US Airways which would be cool because we would get FREE tickets to Jamaica! Woo Hooo!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Juli
    So glad to hear you found a job - from what I understand, sales can be a GREAT career. Good Luck with the new job and we are still hoping for Scott - the right job will come along and not until it is the right job. Tell him to hang in there

Juli -
    I know Scott is in technology somehow. Can you elaborate on what he does (and can do) and what he's willing to do? I know a LOT of technology people and might be able to help.....
    Vee

Actually, better yet, and you PM me his resume?
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

Awesome news Juli!!! You've been in our prayers. Keep us updated!

Congrats on your new job Juli!

I'm a headhunter in 100% commission sales (for 22 years) and while it can be tough to work "without a net," the rewards can be phenomenal!

All the best to you!!