Default CN Where is Seadog

Have heard through the grape vine that Seadog ( Craig Cambell) is no longer at CN . What is happening to the dive shop first Brian now Craig.Any one know the story on this.
    Doug & Karen
    Canada
    CN 2008 2009 2010 2011
    Back for Xmas 2011

I heard he went to Breezes to be an instructor?????
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

I read on a different site that he is at another resort now... BUMMER!!!

I agree, it's a bummer. We were just there at the end of May and he was such a great divemaster, especially during our night dive. We were looking forward to seeing him again in November.

I saw on a different website that he is at the other B resort now. I've got a message out to Richard to make sure he, Shrek, and Alain will still be there

When we were there the first week of Septmeber, we were told by the other dive staff members that he was on a five week vacation but would be back after that. Brian had just left and Carolyn left for CSA for a front desk position. We had a great time with Alain, Richard, Shrek, and sometimes Sugar. We did miss Craig, however, and hope he does return.

Its a fact Sea dog is instructing at Beaches Next door to CSA.I Called him on the phone . Sad he is, but he can utilize his instructors ticket now Good luck to Craig.

Mabee Sugar will get Wet now LOL