Default Pepsi bubbla at the resort?

Does anyone know if Pepsi is one of the options that will be on the mini bar check list when we get to Sans Souci? I have read that you have th eoption of telling them what you want in your fridge is there truth to this? Thanks

Dan and Jenn

It was an option for us in April. Actually, I requested Diet Pepsi in our mini-bar.

Pepsi has always been the main options when we've been at the various Couples Resorts we visited. You will have a slip to fill out letting them know what you prefer. They don't always follow it exactly, but they follow pretty closely and will try to meet all of your requests. We love Ting so I always request a few extra - 9 times out of 10 I'm drinking a cold Ting after arriving back at the room after a day in the sun at the beach!

It will probably be stocked with Pepsi or another cola when you arrive. There will also be a daily request card for you to hang on your door (similar to a continental breakfast menu card).

If you are a Romance Rewards member, you can also have your mini-bar custom set for your arrival by going to the pre-checkin page on the website.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

They did have Pepsi in the mini bar when we were there in February. It tastes a little different than what we have in the states, but the caffeine is still there...

Yep, they have Pepsi. It's bottled in Jamaica though, which tastes a little sweeter than in the states. But it's delicious!

Yes I believe so. We haven't been to CSS in a couple of years but at CSA, you can choose Pepsi or diet Pepsi. Have fun!

CSS had coke when we were there. I was quite sad when it wasn't local product but the same thing I can get here. The smoothie bar by the mineral pool had pepsi in glass bottles.

When we were there in December they had pepsi, which for me is great. I cannot drink diet coke (causes me too much gas/heartburn), so I requested diet pepsi, and no problem. They actually gave us both regular for my hubby, and the diet for me.
    Linda

Thank you to everyone.

Default Help!!!

I want to bring Pepsi with me when we go in January because i don't like the soda down there, my wife says it would be rude to bring my soda down to the bar and make my rum and pepsi's that way. Is she right or would it be okay for me to do this?

My wife buys a supply of Mountain Dew at the airport just before leaving for Jamaica since it is not available at CTI. Mountain Dew is her morning wake-up beverage of choice rather than coffee. She carries her bottle to breakfast each morning and just asks for a glass of ice. I certainly don't think it is rude. Providing a soda to the bartender for mixing seems a bit more tedious though to me (especially if you're having more than one drink a day and from different bars).

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    I want to bring Pepsi with me when we go in January because i don't like the soda down there, my wife says it would be rude to bring my soda down to the bar and make my rum and pepsi's that way. Is she right or would it be okay for me to do this?