Default Slideshow we would like to share at CSA

We have not yet received our wedding photo's, but we thought we would share a slideshow we made of our honeymoon. We did not get any contact info for the people we met, so if you see yourself on there give us a holla! We had an amazing time.............. I will def. be returning! it was paradise.

BTW we had wonderful background Jamaican background music but youtube made us take it off for copyright issues, I'm new to youtube so I don't know how to add music, does anyone else know how to? If so, please let me know : )

Hope you guys enjoy = )

http://youtu.be/yjTPkw8D5aM

Great pictures ! You should place them on the regular message board, rather then under the Meet up site, will get more views. You look beautiful. I especially liked the photos from your beach dining, did you enjoy it ? I am considering doing it for our September trip. Thanks for sharing.

Gald you had an awesome honeymoon!! CSA is paradise!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Thanks SunKissedBride2B!! we are going to CSA for new years 2012 (our first time). It will be our honeymoon too It's really nice to get a "sneak peak" of what we are in for

how was the zipline tour? its something I've wanted to try for a while now... thumbs up? down?

Thanks

and Congrats on your wedding !!

Great photos and congrats on your marriage!!

Nice pictures. Glad we got to meet you and who knows, we may wind up celebrating another anniversary there together. Maybe your 25th and our 50th....LOL

The slide show was great!!!

Those are wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing.