Thread: Buddha pool?

Default Buddha pool?

My husband and I will be visiting CTI for the first time in a few months and are excited to try the island! We do have a couple of questions though:

1. Where is the buddha pool that people have been talking about in the threads? Is it at CTI or one of the other resorts?

2. How common is it for first-timers to get an erection on the island? My husband is concerned, but I assured him it's only natural and I imagine you get used to it, right?

Answers to you questions:

(1) The Budda pool is at CTI, in the middle of the Spa area. While we were there (early August), it became an unoffical late night AN hang out for some of the islanders. The pool was a little cool in the evenings, so we would jump back and forth from one of the two hot-tubs and the pool. Good fun.

(2) I can only speak for myself here, but it's happened to me a few times over the years. Not sure if its the rum, the wind, the sun, being naked with my wife or just the time of the day, but it's happended. When things start "up", I just roll over in my chair or stratigically position my book in my lap and think about something else (usually sports) until it goes away. I doesn't happen much and I don't believe anyone else noticed(nobody's starting pointing at me laughing anyways).

Enjoy
    MAGMON
    * Please forgive any errors that you might find in the above post. All errors are a direct result of (1) too many drinks (2) the missing brain cells caused by years of abusing these above referenced drinks (3) the iniability to spell or write anything without the use of spell check or (4) the complete lack of knowledge of proper english grammer and sentence structure.

I have not been to yet, first trip is upcoming.

But, we have been to other A/N facilies and the reaction is not very common, so I would not worry about it. When you get there you will find it is less sexual and more about relaxation.