Hybrid View

Default How long from airport to CSS

We will be arriving on Nov. 20, 2011, and going to CSS then on the CN. How long is the bus ride to CSS. We have been to CN for the last two years and wanted to do somthing different this year and try CSS and dunn river falls. Then we will spend the remander of our trip at CN.
    I just wondered if I should look into Timair for the trip from airport to CSS?? Is there a flight from CSS to CN.

Love couples
    Larry & Cheryl

I just returned recently from CTI which is only about 5 minute farther away from the airport than CSS. It took us about 1:45 to get to the resort with minimal traffic. This does include the "hey do you want to stop at my friend's little shop" stop a quarter of the way through the drive. It was helpful because after 2 quick Red Stripe, a stop was needed lol.

agree with Bricks about 1:45
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

We went to both last year. The time to CSS is not much longer than to CSA. It is all highway to CSS so traffic moves faster than on the windy road to Negril even though in miles/KM it is closer. Both drives are quite scenic.

This year we are doing a split between CSA and CSS , I was wondering if the shuttle will take us from CSA to CSS or will it take us to the airport to catch a shuttle from there?

We like to split our trips up so we have done CSS/CTI to CN a few times .
    From Ocho ( CSS/CTI) to Negril flight time is around a half hour. And the airports (Ocho's & Negril) are only a few minutes away from the resorts. The Drive time we heard probably between 4-6 hours.
    Early ,early morning about half that. Flight time from Montego Bay to CN was 10- 15 min.
    I would imagine flight time from Montego Bay to CSS/CTI about the same .Probably just a few minutes longer.
    We have never had a problem using TimAir. If you take them from the Montego airport TimAir will most likely be waiting for you at the Couples lounge when you arrive. Then its just a short walk over to their ..... terminal ? Settle up payment and your off.

Zazu,
    I've read in a previous post that when you transfer from Negril to Ocho Rios resorts, they no longer make you stop at the airport. So it looks like you will have a direct trip from CSA to CSS.

Have a wonderful time,
    suzyQ

Here is an e-mail I got from TimAir yesterday.

TimAir Limited offers on-demand air taxi flights to Ocho Rios from Montego Bay where you charter the plane for yourselves (not a scheduled service where you buy seats on the aircraft). Flying time is 30 minutes. Flights are only available during daylight hours.

The one-way charter rate for the plane for two passengers is US $506 INCLUSIVE of all airport fees and taxes. The round trip price is a total of US $942.00 (so it makes no difference).

If you would like to make a reservation, please let us have the following additional information:

1) The names of all passengers;
    2) Which airline, flight number and the expected arrival time of your international airline into Montego Bay;
    3) Which hotel you will be staying at in Ocho Rios.

We would then send you a confirmation with some simple instructions for your arrival.

We look forward to having you fly with TimAir Limited when you visit Jamaica.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Sincerely,
    TimAir Limited.