Default Getting Married 4/19/2012 CTI

I am getting married on 4/19/2012 at CTI. Just wanted to see if anyone had their wedding there and would like to give me any helpful tips? I am excited about our big day especially since it is only 6 months away. Any advise is appreciated.
    Thanks, Katie.

We had our wedding there on 4/8/2011, and will be back for our 1 year anniversary when you get married I will definitely make sure to watch your wedding. Let me know if you have questions about CTI and getting married there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_QoINqghlwHere is a youtube link to our slideshow.

We are getting married at CTI on 4/19 also... I bet you got the sunset wedding didn't you? We wanted it, but they said it was already taken for the 19th.

I am getting married there on 4/7/12 so I'm with Katiejo on being excited and looking for helpful tips as well

Trisha your pics on youtube are beautiful. what are the top three things i should about getting married at CTI?

Yes you would be correct, I am getting married at Sunset that day! sorry! I will be sure to be on the look our for the two of you. I will be there with a party of 24 people, we won't be hard to miss!! Best of Luck!

Everything is wonderful at CTI - you will have a great time. If I had to change anything, I would have had the steel band play at our wedding and after it. I had burned our wedding songs to CD, and it is played on a small CD player, so the sound quality and volume isn't the greatest. Other than that everything was perfect. We also had champagne sent to our room while us girls were getting ready - that was fun

My husband and I were married there on 11/10/10. I cannot say enough about how perfect it was. If you have any questions specifically or would like to see photos, you can email me @ subrosa1969@yahoo.com and I would be glad to share pics and info.

My husband and I were married beachside at CTI 08/26/11. If I can answer any questions, please email me.
    I'll help anyway I can. YOU WILL LOVE CTI!

Email me your questions: k9sarchick@yahoo.com
    Weddingmoon @ CTI August 2011
    Planning our return Home!

We just got back Monday from our weddingmoon at CTI (12/31/11). You will not be disappointed at all!! LaToya is like Superwoman!! She goes out of her way to make sure everything is what you want. We just went with the one love package because it was just the two of us. By the time it was over we had met another couple who got married the day before we did and we ended up being their witnesses and they were ours! I recommend going with the beach arch for the wedding and then you have your reception by the garden gazebo, this way you get the best of both worlds! Tracy at the spa did an awesome job on my hair. I think our pictures turned out wonderful. If you have anymore questions feel free to email me at gwinggirl@yahoo.com. Congrats and good luck!!

We also get married at CTI on 19th April 2012. We have the 4pm slot. It is just the 2 of us. Maybe we will catch up!!

We are getting married on 4/19/12 at Sunset!! we will be there the 14th-21st!!