Thread: Blowdryers?

Default Blowdryers?

I can't remember if blow dryers were provided in the rooms at CN. Seems like I remember them being provided but they were really weak. Can someone tell me please?

19 days and counting ---- whoo hoo!

Thanks,
    Happy
    Coonie & Happy

Like to know also.

We had them at CSS, and I think they are at all the resorts. I do agree that they seem weaker though.
    Linda

They do have blowdryers, but they are sometimes on the fritz. Last time ours kept overheating and shutting off. No big deal for me, but a little frustrating for the wife. We will definitely be bringing one from now on.

They have them in the rooms at CN. I used it about twice, as the humidity kind of killed whatever straightness I was able to wrangle! It worked fine, not professional strength, but good enough that I'll continue to leave mine at home.

I find that my DH standing behind me and going "phffooooooo" on my hair does a better job than the resort dryers. Bring your own. I do, however, have really long, really thick hair, so even with MY dryer it takes a good 20-30 minutes to blow dry. The ones on property would take an hour if I had the patience to use them. LOL.
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

Yes there is a blow dryer in the rooms. I have to take my own because, I need to use a diffuser. Naturally curly hair!! The dryers are small and not very powerful. But, they will get the job done.
    One Love,
    Mya

why use the blowers when "beach hair" dried on the balcony while you sip a G and T is all that is needed???

I always take mine with me, but other than going home day, I dont think I use it!

My hair is medium thickness and just past my shoulders (and dead straight!). I use the blow dryers and they work fine for me, but all I'm doing is drying my hair and not styling it. I think I would bring my own if I was trying to style it, but for drying my hair it works great. I am thinking the next time we go to just get some sort of gel to stick in my hair and let it go without drying it. Who knows, I just wanna get back home!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I leave my hair dryer home. The one at the resort is a little weaker but gets the job done. Theres not much you can do with hair, at least mine, in the tropical climate anyway. Besides I'm in paradise so No Worries