My apologies ....... to those posters that have had their threads closed or deleted after I have commented ....

Seems to happen on a fairly regular basis. Most recently in the "Sensitive Subjects" thread. The thread was closed right after my comment and then Randymon mentioned another posting by me in his closing remarks. These remarks were in regard to a picture I tried to post from our latest trip to CSA. The pic was of towel art we found on our bed when we returned to our room one evening. Randymon said it had no place on the board and that's his decision. My only reason for attempting to post it was because it really made our evening and wanted to share. It was our last night before flying home and we were in really bad moods knowing that we would be leaving in a few hours. But once we walked in and saw it, we really got a kick out of it and cheered up. I really made our day. There was no intent to be inappropriate and I still don't think it was .....

My main concern is that I hope there was no retaliation or punishment for our housekeeper. If so, then she has my deepest apologies. If I had known it was a big deal I wouldn't have posted it.

Don't know if this will be posted or not since my name is probably in a filter for review, but at least Randymon will see it ....