Default I think we can...I think we can...

My montra in the last couple of weeks..I think we can, I think we can, I think we can!!

And YES!! We made the final payment today!! We thought our October trip was going to have to be postponed when we unexpectedly had to replace our furnace and a/c this spring...but it looks like the stars are aligning just right for us!! Waaaa-hoooo! Worked hard on a garage sale that brought in some cash, got some unexpected refund checks, cashed in some points on a credit card, and pulled together some frequent flyer miles. 52 days until CSS...

We had quite a debate about going. I do feel a little guilty--so many people out of jobs, including close friends and some of my family. People unsure of the future, cutting back, scrimping. And, here we are thinking of jetting off on vacation...kinda self-indulgent. But, after some straight talk from fellow Couples friends and a chat with our very wise oldest daughter...we decided to go for it. We work hard and make sacrifices to make "our time" a priority and as a dear friend said, “Take the time to nurture the love you have for each other, the love that has seen you through the darkest days of despair, nurture it now, and rekindle it now. The question really should be...Can you afford NOT to go?” Thank you, my wise friend!

Now, I am so EXCITED!!!! Having been to CSA twice, we are so looking forward to a new adventure.

Jana is making her plans for while we are gone so she can get to school and dance, etc. Of course, I will worry a tiny bit because that is what moms do best. But, Holly and Emily will be at college and Jana will be fine while we are gone. She will have her quarterly check up in September before we leave (2 1/2 years remission!) so we will be confident that Jana will be healthy while we are gone and she will be fine when we come home again.

CSS HERE WE COME!!!
    ~Lisa
    Once you choose hope, anything is possible.

Default Good for you!

Glad everything is working out. Enjoy yourself when you get there. It sounds like you deserve a great time.

Congrats! Glad you are able to get away. We've got our money saved and ready for final payment, but I'm holding it back before making the final payment in case there is an emergency and we need the money. Now I'm working on saving our spending cash.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

GO & ENJOY CSS!!!!! You guys have been through Hell & back from what I can tell by reading your posts on this MB & deserve to have as much fun & relaxation as you can have right now to celebrate life & renew your marriage. This is what gives all of us the strength & the reason to go on when the going gets tough - knowing that there is something fun & wonderful to look forward to in life. You are going with your daughter's blessings because they love you & understand that you need to be happy to be the best people & parents. Have Fun!!!!!!!!!!! We were at CSS in May & even though the beach is not what that GORGEOUS beach is at CN or CSA, it's a beautiful resort.
    Julie

Yea ... You are going to have so much fun, and rekindle at the same time!!!

Russ & Lisa I am so glad that you made the decision to go. Have a great time.

52 days??? WOW, good for you!!! I hope your trip is amazing as your last one. Have a blast, reconnect and fall in love all over again.
    Kristen

YAY!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to see what you two think of CSS!!!! You are gonna love it!

That's Great News! Have Wonderful Time!! You Deserve it!!!

That is awesome. Have a blast. I agree with your wise friend.

YAY!!!! YOU DO DESERVE IT!!

HUGS,

Linda & Mike

YAY, We are so happy for you -- you DESERVE it!!!

HUGS,

Linda & Mike

Default Knew we could count on you!

Hello Friends,

We knew we could count on our MB friends to be supportive! Ahhh--just what we needed! I am starting to get excited...to think we couldn't go and now we ARE going...that just adds to the thrill.

If I can survive this week of moving 2 girls to college, having another one getting ready to start as a high school freshman, and my early intervention program starting a new program year....soon come CSS...soon come!

~Lisa
    ~Lisa
    Once you choose hope, anything is possible.