Hybrid View

Default It's Clearance shopping time for next year trips!!!

I have never ever been a clearance shopper in my life, but being unemployed changes alot of things. Time, and money, time I have lots of now, and money well not so much.

I went out yesterday and got a cover up at Kohl's for $10 and a bathing suit for my husband for $11. Got onto Vicotia's Secret website and ordered a suit for $25 plus shipping of course...grabbed a couple pairs of flip flops for next to nothing.

Well now I'm on a roll.

Trip to Couples next Spring, go shopping now!!!!!!

Clearance sales are great! We are going to CSA in November and yesterday I went to Macy's and bought a swimming suit that doesn't look too horrible on me and the matching coverup for less than $40.

Mzambo

I just went to Macy's and got 4 dresses and one really cute shirt!! They cost me $100.00!! We're going in Aril so they are perfect for the weather that time of year.
    One Love,
    Mya

You should check out www.newport-news.com. The prices are always very reasonable.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

I must say I love a good bargain and will rarely pay full price for anything, and I still have a job (for now). I waited until this month to buy stuff for my trip this October. I also like to try things on in the store and then comparison shop on ebay. I've found some really great bargains. Just this month I purchased a $108.00 handbag for less than $25.00 at Boscov's. I'm pretty proud of that. I think even if I had a lot of money, I would still bargain shop just for the thrill of it.
    There is no unhappiness like the misery of sighting land (and work) again after a cheerful, careless voyage ~Mark Twain

Oh and I went to Macy's and loved this tankini, tried it on, and found the exact same thing on ebay for $30.00 less and free shipping.
    There is no unhappiness like the misery of sighting land (and work) again after a cheerful, careless voyage ~Mark Twain

After taking off the Friday afternoon of the state's tax free shopping last year and the great bargains I got for Jamaica - I'm making it a yearly habit. I, too, discovered what a great time it is to get bargains, plus no tax! I found my husband a 100% silk shirt, Paradise Collection, normally $68 - I got it for $14 and at the same place swim trunks for $10(Younkers). Plus, they'll be a Christmas presents, maybe he'll forget what I got him between reading this and Christmas, hopefully!