Default great house jacuzzi suite

hi all
    am staying in a great house jac.suite and would like to know how the accomidations are.does it have a large balcony? being close to a few restaurants(i need this because i have trouble walking long distances)
    is there a lot of noise?

Hi luvnislands! We have stayed in the GHJS twice and LOVED them! To answer your questions, the balconies are about the same size as any of the others on property (a bit smaller even than the original section). There is plenty of room to sit out and enjoy the beautiful view, however! The GHJS's are located directly above Patios and Feathers so no great distances to walk, but since the rooms are located on the second and third floors, you will have to manage some stairs. The beach grill is also very close in proximity to the Great House. Noise was not really an issue for us...BUT, if you want to take naps in the middle of the day out on your patio you may want to rethink your room choice. The rooms directly overlook the swim-up bar and it can get a bit loud in the afternoons. It is not so loud, however, that you couldn't take an indoor nap with the patio doors closed. I have included a couple pictures of the balcony/view. ENJOY!
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)

We stayed in the Greathouse Jacuzzi suite this past January (we had stayed in Beachfront suites before at CSA). I was amazed at how quiet the room was with the doors shut. We never heard any noise from Patois or even the Aurora lounge at night. If we slept with our verandah doors open, we could hear people at the beach grill at night (it is open all night).

The hallways in the Greathouse are not carpeted, so if you are a late sleeper it could be loud with the maid carts rolling promptly at 9:00.

The room is very large compared to the other rooms and has a bigger balcony than the other rooms in the Greathouse. I thoroughly enjoyed the jacuzzi and soaked in it almost every night. There are also double sinks in the bathroom along with a wetbar in the bedroom area. The closets are larger than the closets in the BFVS.

You will have to climb steps to your room.

Quote Originally Posted by aurxdoc05 View Post
    Hi luvnislands! We have stayed in the GHJS twice and LOVED them! To answer your questions, the balconies are about the same size as any of the others on property (a bit smaller even than the original section). There is plenty of room to sit out and enjoy the beautiful view, however! The GHJS's are located directly above Patios and Feathers so no great distances to walk, but since the rooms are located on the second and third floors, you will have to manage some stairs. The beach grill is also very close in proximity to the Great House. Noise was not really an issue for us...BUT, if you want to take naps in the middle of the day out on your patio you may want to rethink your room choice. The rooms directly overlook the swim-up bar and it can get a bit loud in the afternoons. It is not so loud, however, that you couldn't take an indoor nap with the patio doors closed. I have included a couple pictures of the balcony/view. ENJOY!
    thanks for the info and pics. very helpful any thing else i might need to know?

thanks for the info any thing else i might need to know?