Thread: CSS vs CN

Default CSS vs CN

Hello,
    My name is Ashley and I am trying to find the best place for my honeymoon. I have done a lot of research on my own and I can't decide. We are both 23yrs old and are looking for the perfect place. We have never ventured out of the USA and are looking for the place we have always dreamed of: beautiful blue beaches, fun activities, and great food/Drinks. Please give me some feedback we will be going from Oct. 25-30th, 2009. Thank you for your feedback in advance.

Ashley ... you will love Couples! We had never been out of the States before (except Canada) and Couples Negril was suggested to us by our Travel Agent friend. It was the perfect spot for the two of us to reconnect. Ages range from newlyweds in their 20's to empty nesters in their "later" years! Once there, age is not a factor. CN is very laid back. You can participate in beach volleyball if you want, water sports on your schedule, tennis & fitness if you want, when you want - they even have tennis racquets to borrow - and nice ones at that! CN had a quiet night life when we were there - but it is all what you want to make of it! Enjoy - and once you go, you'll know!

if you are looking for a cool AN facility then CSS is a great choice
    if you are looking for an incredible beach facility with breathtaking sunsets then negril is the place. CSS is lovely but the beachs like many on the ochi side are nothing compared to negril. Activities will be about the same, food and service should be on par with each other. I think for a first time taste check out nergril either cn on bloody bay or CSA on long bay. Beign able ot walk long bay is worth the trip alone enjoy

I would suggest CN. I think for your age and the beach request, that would suit you better. both are nice and you will have a good time at either but CN is a bit livier.

if you like long walks on the beach, CN OR CSA, CN beach is a little more private than CSA.

If you are going to spend more time in the room and you want room service then CSS

if nudity offends you then CSA, (not in your face nudity but any nudity)

You should look at CTI. It is very private and lots of things to do. Rooms are all new, resort is all new. The staff is great.
    Irie Mon

We have been to both CN and CSS. Either on would be perfect for a honeymoon! You cannot make the wrong decision!

CSA is amazing. We were there for 10 days and loved absolutely EVERYTHING. Usually at the end of a ten day trip we are ready to come home, but not this time. We could have easily stayed another ten days. It is a beautiful paradise with an amazing beach, great staff, great food and cool activities.

We love both CN and CSS.
    No doubt about the best beach..CN..Couples Negril
    No doubt about the most romantic resort...CSS...Couples Sans Souci
    Both are wonderful choices for different reasons and we love everything about these two.
    My choice for a honeymoon..CSS..Couples Sans Souci
    Last edited by Tommywommy; October 6th, 2009 at 03:26 PM.

Been to both, honestly really tough to say which one is my favorite, but I agree with Tommy best beach CN, most romantic CSS.... more of a party vibe CN.....rooms CSS, you cannot choose wrong, you will love love love either one.

We have done CN twice, CSS once, and returning to CSS next year, but I have to tell you I am missing CN!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

I haven't been to CSS, but I have been to CTI which has a similar beach to CSS in that it is smallish and private. Even though the beaches at CTI and CSS are smaller, we loved the beach at CTI and we're absolutely "beach people."

When we went to CN we definitely missed the peace and tranquillity of the beach at CTI. So, as far as the beaches go - it just depends on whether you value size over privacy. If so, then choose CN. But if you want to hear gentle waves crashing and the breeze blowing through the palms and not vendors on jetskis and motorboats constantly shouting - then CSS might be the place for you. We'll be at CSS Oct 3-11 and we're looking forward to lots of quiet beach time!

Everyone's right, though - you can't go wrong with either. Have fun!

We've been to all of the Couples and have our own favorites. It just depends on what you're looking for in a vacation, which might be different from what we look for. Either way, you can't go wrong with any of the Couples resorts. But if it would help, I'd be happy to share our pictures and the maps of the resorts (amy.welch@Hotmail.com). Good luck in your decision!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Default CN

We returned from CN in July. We are both 21 and where not on our honeymoon - that is the question we where constantly asked - lol.

We loved CN. We where the youngest there but that didnt bother us. As people have said age does not make a difference at CN. We made some great friends in differing age ranges.

One of the things we liked about CN was you could be as involved as you liked. We spent our first week just the two of us enjoying each others company. Our second week we made friends with a group of people and equally enjoyed that time.

I would definetly recommend CN. The beach is amazing if you are beach people CN will not disappoint. If you do want to mingle we found afternoons in the pool bar where great for meeting people. As you can see in our pic:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks everyone, CN is the winner. We will be there Oct. 25-30th. Thank again for all your input.
    Ashley

CN...Karen Lanigan...Take great care of AshleyNicole.

CN...Couples Negril..Oh,how I love typing these words.

GO.RELAX.ENJOY CN and have a Salty Dog for me...Ruff Ruff

Hugs from 10 0 C

Have been to (and loved) both. CN is definately more social, and CSS more romantic (lots of romantic nooks and crannies!) and easier to be just the two of you. Both are wonderful. The rooms at Css are all suites and you will find yourself trecking a bit up and down stairs to get around, but the grounds are amazing. CN beach is better and if you want to walk on a beach you can walk a couple miles at CN. The CSS is a more private and smaller beach that only will have people from CSS, no visitors from neighboring resorts walking by. You really can't go wrong either way!!