Thread: newbies

Default newbies

Newbies here-we've booked Cti for our 25th Anniversary celebration-we will be there Nov 1-14. WE
    are sooooooooooooo excited (we've never treated ourselves to anything like this before )

teena & rolf

Woo Hoo!

you will have such a great time! Enjoy!

Teena & Rolf, You are going to love CTI. We went to CTI for the first time 4 years ago and we were HOOKED on Couples Resorts from that moment on! We stayed at CSS in '09 and that was beautiful too!! Have a wonderful 25th Anniversary! You've picked a fantastic place to spend it!
    We will be there too in 4 days!

~ Lori

hi lori
    thankyou so much for your reply were sooooo excited 12 days and counting

teena

thank you cant wait

You are in LUCK! Two of the greatest people I've EVER met are going to be there for part of your vacation! That would be Richie and Sylvia, crabracers here on the message board. You must seek them out and say hello. We actually plan our vacations around when they will be at CTI. We met them our very first trip back in 2006 and we have stayed in touch ever since.

Happy Anniversary! I hope you fall in love with the grand dame like we did. advice: do exactly what you want, when you want to, for every second you are there and not a bit more or less. no worries, no cares, no problem, mon! I love the days where my biggest concern is what I am wearing for dinner that night.