Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 11/11/11

Default 11/11/11

Chris & I are getting married on 11/11/11 at 4pm at Couples Negril!
    Nikki

Congrats! I am also getting married on 11/11/11, but at CSA.

Congrats!!! Did you decide on a photographer?
    Nikki

Congrats! I'm also an 11/11/11 CSA bride! 4pm on the beach! Hopefully it's a beautiful day for all of us!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki & Chris View Post
    Congrats!!! Did you decide on a photographer?
    Nikki
    Yes, we are going with Stacey Clarke.

R&R you are??!! Is she splitting the fee with you? any details you can share about it? Sorry i'm starting to get worried about photo's! If my photographer falls through I totally want her! Maybe she can just hang out for my wedding in the PM if she is already there!!! I am contacting my photographer again today.. If I don't hear from him I am totally calling her. Love her photos!

Do you two have your dresses yet? Nikki- do you have a photographer?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahdc123 View Post
    R&R you are??!! Is she splitting the fee with you? any details you can share about it? Sorry i'm starting to get worried about photo's! If my photographer falls through I totally want her! Maybe she can just hang out for my wedding in the PM if she is already there!!! I am contacting my photographer again today.. If I don't hear from him I am totally calling her. Love her photos!

Do you two have your dresses yet? Nikki- do you have a photographer?
    I would be bugging the photographer everyday! That day is gonna be so busy!

No dress yet, I am going to start looking in May or June... I am losing weight and hoping to be down 40-50lbs by then!

Hi ladies!

I ordered my dress last month, it takes 4-6 months to come in... and then the fittings begin!!!

We hired Ronald from SunGold photography and they split the $500 price! They have great package prices and their work is beautiful!

Nikki

HI Ladies and congrats! I am getting married Nov 10th at sunset at CSA!!!! Sooooo excited!

Stacie and Scott.. congratulations!!! If you need attendants to the wedding.. We are there! Just hollar- we will be at the resort late 11/7.. email me if you need anything! Congratulations! YEA!

Hi Sarahdc! You can come if you would like! We have about 20 guests attending~ Our family and friends, its going to be a great time! Congrats to you too!I am sooo very excited to go I almost can't wait. Everything is almost complete just waiting on my dress to come in for fittings! Plus I wouldn't mind getting 10pds skinnier! Well can't wait to see you there!

Stacie- that's how many I will have at my wedding the next day! I know about the 10 pounds part! I got my dress but I need to lose a bit in the hips before I get it altered, I bought it straight off the shelf... that and i've lost weight in my upper body not my hips or butt.. it sucks! I need to gain my girls back and lose a bit of the back side and I would be happy! too bad that isn't how this works! Otherwise I love it. Are you having some people stand up with you, bridesmaids? or family?

R&R I am meeting with the photographer next week. Thank god. he said he has us down for 11/11 so I'm hoping that means he will come down a day or two before with us and get some other fun shots. Wish me luck. you may hear from me next week freaking out if this meeting goes wrong!

Nikki- how did you hear about Sungold photography?

Hey!

I actually found them after reading about them on the Couples message board... They have so many pictures in their portfolio and they were beautiful! The price was perfect as well! We have two photographers for 8 hours the day of the wedding and two hours the day after or before.

Nikki

Sarahdc- Hey! To answere- we are going to have two (maybe three) bridesmaids and groomsmen standing with us, and my dad is going to walk me down the aisle =) Family are all going to be sitting watching. We are getting married on the beach? Where are you going to have yours?! I am very excited to do it at sunset Thursday, then have our little cake ceremony, and pictures. The plan after that is to have all of us go and eat at the same resurant, as I do not have the funds to pay for a private dinner, and then all of us should be off to the dance bar! I bought a two in one dress from Davids Bridal and have spiced it up with a colorful sash so I am excited to put the short portion of the dress to use that night! I can't wait to go and I hope we get to meet!

My fiance and I are getting married at CTI on 11/11/11 at 11am!

Stacie: We are getting married Friday (11/11/11 I just love typing it!) at 4pm on the beach. My dad is also walking me down the isle.. I think we are going to do it to Bruno Mars Marry You.. and my dad says he want's to "get jiggy" down the isle.. I'm pretty sure he has no idea what that means but it almost made me pee my pants! Then we have reserved a big old section of tables at the beach party for our reception there..I can't wait to see your dress!!!!!

Benfoxy- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

R&R I met the photographer! I think I am good. Now it's the cost of the photo's at the reception back home.. and can he have a slideshow ready in the two week turn around to the reception?
    OK ladies 240/239 days for us.. are we ready..
    my answer is no.well not yet..

LOL Sarah! I am not ready either! I am getting nervous with all the weddings that day and the resort being booked out... FIs mom, bro and sis have not booked yet! I am trying to stay calm about it, but seriously...
    How did you book tables for the beach party already? That is what I was planning on doing for the reception there too...
    Last edited by R&R 11/11/11; March 17th, 2011 at 04:22 PM.

@R&R Just contact the wedding coordinator Debbie Hall! Didn't you hear from her when you booked the wedding? if not you can shoot her an email: weddings@couples.com --She booked ours back in August of last year- I asked her to set aside a tables for us for a group of 20. told her we were doing our reception there- well as much as you can...! And about the rooms I know right.. Oh don't worry my sister MOH and one of the bridesmaids haven't booked either. I would guess the mad rush to book is over.. they just don't get to have Beach front suites/verandah's- well from what I saw on the site for availability that is.

Have you two gotten your airfare yet?

Yes, we booked our air in Decemebr I believe. We had our room booked in June last year!

I will shoot Debbie an email right now about the beach party, thanks for the tip!

Ok, I also have tables held for my group on Frday too. Thank you for the head's up!

Yea--after I posted to you I contacted Debbie again to make sure all of my party stuff was booked only because I was slightly paranoid!!! Only 230 days left!

22. Default

OK ladies 192 days until W day.. There are two 4pm weddings, one 5pm wedding the 10th...R&R what time is yours on the 11th??

Default Spa

Hey ladies!

How did you all book your spa appointments (hair & make-up)? Through Debbie or did you call the resort directly?

Thanks,
    Nikki

I emailed Debbie to book my hair and makeup at CTI. She was going to send a confirmation email when she heard back from the spa but has not done so and that was a month ago. I would call the resort directly.

Is anyone else getting married at CTI on 11/11/11? We're so excited. So far we have 16 friends joining us!

I booked my hair with Debbie on Friday and got the confirmation Monday morning... I would email her again Benfoxy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast