Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The pumpkin soup at otaheite was beyond belief. And the beach grill used to have the best hummus. And their home baked cookies are awesome for a quick, sweet nibble. Only 81 days to go until we are there again!

One thing that stuck in my mind from last year at CTI was tomato soup with jerk croutons. so simple but so good.

mmmm. We just got back from CSA on Sunday and I'm already missing the sweet potato chips and artichoke and cheese hummus, the fish tacos, the snapper sandwich, the banana stuffed french toast and the chipotle chicken pizza at Patois, just to name a few. OOh, and the cappuccinos and pastries!

Not necessarily our favorite meal, but this just came up in a discussion we had last week. We were out to dinner (My wife, my 12 year old daughter and I) and my daughter ordered macaroni and cheese. My wife looks at me and asks, "Do you remember that mac n cheese dish at CN? The one with the shrimp in it? That stuff was so good it was an insult to call it 'Macaroni and Cheese'!!!"

It's amaizing sometimes what they can do to the simplest of dishes to make them wonderful.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Quote Originally Posted by NeedBlueWater View Post
    Not necessarily our favorite meal, but this just came up in a discussion we had last week. We were out to dinner (My wife, my 12 year old daughter and I) and my daughter ordered macaroni and cheese. My wife looks at me and asks, "Do you remember that mac n cheese dish at CN? The one with the shrimp in it? That stuff was so good it was an insult to call it 'Macaroni and Cheese'!!!"

It's amaizing sometimes what they can do to the simplest of dishes to make them wonderful.
    Had that in February this year, and loved it. Wish I had some now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2