Default Alcohol choices at CN

We only have 82 more days until my wife and I arrive at CN for our first trip ( Thank God, cause it can't get here soon enough ). I was wondering....I'm a HUGE fan of Bud Light. Do they offer that at any of the bars at the resort? Or do they only serve Red Stripe and RS Light?

-RDM-

Other than Red Stripe and RS Light, they have Miller Lite and Carib.

No Bud Light, just Miller Lite, RS, RS Lite. I think the piano bar has some premium brands but I don't think Bud or Bud Light is available there either.
    I had to edit this even though it was already posted. They do have Carib. Just my opinion but if you taste Carib, you will know why I forgot to mention it in my original post lol.
    Last edited by rjammin; October 14th, 2011 at 05:17 PM. Reason: I forgot about Carib

Red Stripe
    but its good

I did not see any Bud Light on my two trips to CN. Miller Lite, Red Stripe and Carib are the main beers served. I think you can get Heiniken at the Piano Bar. Maybe some others there, but I don't drink alcohol so I didn't really pay attention to that stuff.

There is Carib and Miller Light I think. You might find that you like the Red Stripe better than you think. The Red Stripe I drink in Jamaica tastes almost nothing like the bottles I have bought at home, but is far better IMO.
    All the best-

I was talking with one of my friends and he mentioned that when he was in Jamaica ( don't know where he stayed ), he had Kingston 62. Has anyone else tried that beer? I heard that it's pretty good. Name:  K62.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  4.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by rhallva View Post
    There is Carib and Miller Light I think. You might find that you like the Red Stripe better than you think. The Red Stripe I drink in Jamaica tastes almost nothing like the bottles I have bought at home, but is far better IMO.
    All the best-
    That's a great observation, rhallva... The Red Stripe in Jamaica is actually bottled in Jamaica, but the Red Stripe available in the States is actually bottled in Canada. I've noticed a distinct difference in the taste. The stuff here tastes like PBR!

Quote Originally Posted by dank120 View Post
    That's a great observation, rhallva... The Red Stripe in Jamaica is actually bottled in Jamaica, but the Red Stripe available in the States is actually bottled in Canada. I've noticed a distinct difference in the taste. The stuff here tastes like PBR!
    That's actually not true. Red Stripe bottles in the US are bottled in Jamaica. Red Stripe cans in the US are what they make in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by dank120 View Post
    \

I've been told the same.