Default Soft Serve Ice Cream

Does anybody know if they have a self service soft serve ice cream station at CN

There is one at the beach grill. It worked most days we were there but was not working a day or two also.

Yes, they do. Back portion of the beach grill, to the right of the kitchen.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

They sure do - it is in the back corner past the counter where you order/pickup at the beach grill. Instead of on a cone - try it on top of a few of the homemade cookies - delicious!

They did last April. It's at the beach grill by the self serve soda/water dispenser just north of the pool.

I can readily say that is a big affirmative. I have been known to visit that very same machine numerous times during the day. It is located at the end of the beach bar and grill closest to the bathrooms. Yummy Yummy Yummy I had lots of soft serve ice cream in my tummy. only 126 more days.

Yes - walk over to the beach grill and get some Rum Cream to pour over it....... Yum!!!!

Yep had it in August.

what about at CSS?

When we were at CN in June it was down most of the trip so for the days it was down I made them up on the days it did work. When I walked by and saw it was down an employee heard me say to a friend about how many times I usually hit up the ice cream machine he agreed that it is a very popular item and they can't let it go down for long.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    Yes - walk over to the beach grill and get some Rum Cream to pour over it....... Yum!!!!
    Oh my gosh, I wish I had thought of that. Wow, now I really can't wait to get back, I love the Rum Cream on the rocks, can't imagine the heavenly taste when poured over ice cream. 122 days soon come

Yes CSS has it as well the beach grill area. Stand on the beach look at the grill area and it is of to the left. At least it was when we were there in March.

Does Swept Away have soft serve also?

Tara I sure hope they still have it down on the beach by the Seagrapes Cafe where it was three years ago. We'll be there in 30 days to give it a workout!

I was there a couple of weeks ago and it is definately still at the beach grill.

Thanks, my fiance is obsessed with soft serve-- and we will have to try it with this rum cream everyone keeps talking about, it sounds amazing!!!! Only a little over 5 months and we will finally be there for our honeymoon!!!