Default It's on...it's off...oh, it's on again....no wait, it's off...for sure this time

My fellow Canadians will know that's been the last 2 days of news about an Air Canada strike as I sit nervously by and wait for news as to whether we'll be flying to CSA on Saturday.
    I'm happy to say that after 48 hrs of uncertainty, our flight will be departing as scheduled and Steve and I will be at CSA by 2PM Saturday afternoon.

Whew....I need a drink or two after that!!

CSA here we come!!
    Cheers,
    Terri

whooohooo enjoy your time in paradise!!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

YAY Terri glad you get to make it back to your other home and I'm sure you are relieved and I think you should have atleast 2 drinks on that one!! Have a great time!!!!

We'll be arriving at somewhat the same time... perhaps we'll share a bus ride! Our flight (USAir) gets into MoBay at about 11:40 am.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Glad to hear things are working out. Sometimes I just hate AC. You definitely deserve a few drinks, Enjoy your time at CSA. So jealous.

I feel for you. Through all of this I just kept thinking 'thank God I'm flying West Jet' LOL Glad to hear things will work out for you!

Wow, that mustve been stressful !! Was thinking about that when i heard the news as we flew A/C in march. Booked again for nov. this time with westjet. Have a good time and a couple extra ones when u hit the couples lounge .