Default How does this sound?

So its about 9 month till Ill be on my honeymoon at CSA and I could not be more excited. Me and my fiance are both 24 years old and have never had any sort of caribbean/island or luxurious vacation of any sort. Staying in BFVS. Hows this sound for a the typical, non activity, day at CSA.

-Wake up early, eat some room service breakfast and head to the beach.
    -Set up and grab a smoothie.
    -Take a walk down the beach as its still early and less crowded.
    -Back to the property for staright beach time and floating in the ocean. Start siping on some beverages.
    -Grab lunch at the grill or seagrapes.
    -Back to the beach for a little bit then over to the swim up bar pool. Float around, drink some cool tropical drinks, and mingle a little.
    -Late afternoon, shower up, rest, and get ready for dinner.
    -After dinner, back to the room, take advatange of the inroom bar and make some drinks or take a bottle to a pool, quiet spot, beach and just relax together.
    -SLEEP and repeat (except with some day activities, cruise, jet ski, ect mixed in and catch some of the nightime entertainment.

Sounds perfect. Make sure to check out the Martini Bar above the Palms at night and give snorkeling a try. You are going to love CSA!

AAHHH sounds like paradise to me!

That early morning smoothie might be a bit tough to come by... you can try getting it at the Palms, but you'll probably have better luck over at the Sports Complex juice bar. They're better over there anyway.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

For a "newbie" you learn fast! Sounds perfect.

awww it sounds like you're going to have a long 9 months waiting for it... at least you have a wedding to plan in the meantime enjoy and congrats!

Are you sure you haven't done this before?!

You can get a good smoothie at Patois Patio, and you forgot the sex in between shower up and rest

You won't get much argument against that schedule around here. That comes very close to the routine that about 90% of us here on the message board follow at CSA. I personally stick to the "I got nothin' to do for a week" schedule and have thoroughly enjoyed it on five trips to CSA.

Your honeymoon? Maybe I missed it, but there appears to be something missing from your activity schedule. )
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Well im glad it seems like I have he basic schedule down. and dont worry, I plan on plenty of "honeymoon activity" throughout the day lol It is definitly going to be a long 9 months. Besides just chillin, prob gona take advantage of the snorkling and do some parasailing and jet skiing. Still debating whether or not we wanna take a trip to YS falls or the Mayfield falls. I have a feeling the grueling schedule listed above will be enough for us.

I agree with fawnridge...make sure to go back to your room for a few "naps". After 15 years of blissful marriage, our best naps have occured at Couples.

Congrats!!!!