Default Room Service at CN

I have heard a lot about the room service and it sounds wonderful. However, I am staying in a gardenview room. Is it still possible to get room service in the morning for coffee and fruit/pastries? When do you have to request room service? Does it have to be 24 hours ahead or just the evening beforehand? Thanks!

Yes, you can get continental breakfast in any room at all of the Couples resorts. You need to fill out the menu card and leave it on your doorknob the night before. If I remember, I think they want them out by 1:00 AM? I'm guessing at the time but I remember it was pretty late (or early am).

The breakfast service is available in every room, and is one of the best features of CN. You fill out a card in your room the night before and hang it on your door. It offers several delivery times and the different choices of food and drink. They have fresh fruit, cereal, pastries (the croissants are phenomenal), juices, milk, Blue Mtn coffee, etc. So it's basically continental breakfast. We almost never eat breakfast at the buffet, because we dive every morning. Not a good idea to fill up on grease before diving, and it's closed by the time we get back, so room service it is!

My friends did the pastries and juice our first trip to CN. We told them how much we liked going to the full breakfast. This June when we were back the always went to breakfast and did not get the pastries. I'm not sure on how far in advance you need to order though since we never did it.

We alway used room service in the moring. The hubby gets up really early to enjoy a little blue mountain! Me I ussually sleep a bit while he takes in the wonderful sunrise! Then either off to diving or a late breakfast! Best thing about CN you can do either or both!! )