Default CTI - Ocean View Jr Suite

would really appreciate comments on this room. Considering it for our trip next yr but is it worth the extra money compared to premium ocean view room? Little confused - looks like the garden view jr suite has a bathtub and shower but the ocean view jr suite does not have a shower. Is that right? Hubby only likes a shower so don't want to book the wrong one. Have they been refurbished? Are all these rooms on the 4th floor of the main building? Thanks so much for any information!

My husband and I upgraded on our last stay to the Ocean Jr. Suite. It is very beautiful and spacious. It has a jetted bathtub with a window view of the ocean. It also has a separate shower with window. I thought the balcony was small though only because there was a wall separating the balcony from the bedroom and bathroom. However, the views are completely unobstructed.

In my opinion it was nice to do but not necessarily worth the additional expense because in reality, you don't spend a lot of time in your room. We haven't been back since they have put mini-bars in all the room, but this was the other difference between the rooms at the time we were there. Again, because we didn't spend a lot of time in our room, we didn't really take advantage of this option either.

We've been to CTI 8 times and had an ocean view Jr. Suite last time we were there. We loved it. Granted you don't spend much time in your room, but when you do, the OVJS is the way we will definitely go from here on out. Acutally scheduled for visit #9 quite soon in an OVJS.

The Ocean View Jr Suites are also in the newer building, near the 'old' swimming pool, and located directly over the grill.

Our room was very nice, and BIG, but our view of the ocean was over the pool, and throughout the day and night, when we opened our balcony door the smell of fryer grease took over our room.
    The reason we booked this room last year was because we had loved our room in the main building on the top floor, and especially loved the shower and tub that looked over the water. We were very unhappy in the new room. My understanding is that there are more of these newer suites, so your chances of getting the top floor original jr suites is less.

This year, we booked a cheaper category of room, because we don't want to take the chance of being in the newer rooms.