Default This is it! Today is the last day to save!!!

Update: IF you have not booked your Winter 2012 stay with us yet, then I issue two warnings:

1. Book by October 31 to be protected against any potential 2012 rate increases.
    2. Space is filling up fast, particularly for February 11 - 26.

Forewarned is forearmed.

I'm just sayin...
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; October 31st, 2011 at 08:03 AM.

Couples Resorts

Default Oh No!!

Oh Dear! We have provisionally booked with Virgin but the prices have already been given to us. We have booked 21 nights from Saturday 3 November 2012.

Will these prices now increase? If they do we will have to cancel and in that case, we should not lose our deposit?

Default 2013 rates

When can we book for 2013? We are already booked for 2012 but want to get booked for 2013 too. We can't wait to get back home!!!!

MrsDavies - your hotel rate is protected.

Twistedpalms: you can book 2013 now at the 2012 rates.

Couples Resorts

Randy, I tried to book a 2013 Trip with AAA, is there a reason they can not book that yet? I'm trying to get another group together to come down and we were trying to book before prices go up.

Thanks!

Default Randymon - Easy to change the dates (+/- a week) if I book now for OCT 12?

Hi Randymon,
    Look forward to coming back...took this year off after 4 straight! Very sad. How easy is it change the dates if I book our room for OCT12? Little too far ahead to know exactly what my schedule will be...
    Cheers,
    Marc and Suzy Preston

That's true for me also! I tried to book for 2013 on the Couples website and it says that all the rooms are sold out. I even changed the date and it said the same thing. Do we have to call in to make the reservations instead of trying to make them online?

Hi Randymon,

I am coming in with a group of 6-8, all booking separately, for my wife's birthday January 28th 2012 for 6 days. The last couple tried to book today and was told the Atrium Suites were all booked up. I thought that I had seen a sticky to try and contact to make sure there were none held back- but I can't find it now... any suggestions?

ya mon got in before the price increase booked 2013...We are all set for the next three trips!!!

CSA ROCKS!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)