Default March 08 2012 onwards

Hi,

Gill & I are returning next March to celebrate our 30th wedding annversary (last there 5 years ago to enjoy our 25th W/A).

We are looking forward to being back on SSB during the day and also all those wonderful evening parties @ CSS.

We are from Wales & are sure we'll meet up with another super friendly group of folks. Please get in touch.

Gill & Tony.

Hope we are still there when you get there. We must leave on the 3rd of March. My wife is already counting the day to return to SSB. Last time she wasnt sure she wanted to try it but feel in love with it after finding all the friendly people and no judging!

My wife and I are going for the first time. March 3-10- CSS. 30th anniversary for us as well

Ktye,

Would be great to meet up, even if its just one night.

Best wishes

Tony

We will be there 3/12-3/19, there is also another thread for March 2012 that lists some other couples too.

Tammie & Mike

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

Tammie & Mike,

Looking forward to meeting up in March - can't wait.

Are you SSB converts?

Quote Originally Posted by A>152781
    Tammie & Mike,

Looking forward to meeting up in March - can't wait.

Are you SSB converts?
    We have never been to CSS. This is our 4th trip to Couples and have been to all except CSS. Looking forward to trying out CSS We booked a One Bedroom Ocean Suite. Heard these rooms are on other side of resort with lots of stairs, doesn't bother us though. We wanted a room with a big balcony.
    Tammie & Mike

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15